HALFWAY BETWEEN TOWN & BEACH
16/161 Middleton Road
Mount Clarence, WA 6330
When you weigh up the many benefits of this smart, comfortable unit with the affordable price tag, you cannot fail to be impressed if you’re in the market for a smaller home or rental property.
It’s halfway between the CBD and the beach, and it’s ideal for singles or couples, having undergone modernisation to meet the occupants’ everyday needs while presenting very tidily inside and out.
Part of a well-tended complex, the light and airy home shares a common wall with one other unit and has its own parking spot as well as off-road parking for visitors’ cars.
Easy-care gardens at the front are mulched and at the back, there’s a fully fenced, paved courtyard for summer brunches and barbies.
Inside, the main focus is the open living area comprising an air-conditioned lounge and dining space with the kitchen at the back.
In great order, the kitchen boasts attractive cabinetry, gas cooking and space for the fridge-freezer.
To one side is a wet room, cleverly incorporating laundry amenities with a shower, vanity and separate toilet all in one area.
At the front is the bedroom, which is queen-sized with a built-in robe.
Carpet is fitted in the lounge and bedroom, while the flooring in other areas is in good condition and windows have good-looking timber venetians.
Security is a priority for most people, so the screens at all doors and windows will bring peace of mind.
Nothing needs to be done to this unit; you could move in or rent it out just as it is.
Its excellent location close to all amenities is another key attraction.
What you need to know:
– Appealing brick and tile home unit
– Part of well-tended complex between town and beach
– Open lounge and dining space with air conditioning
– Appealing kitchen with gas cooking
– Queen-sized bedroom with built-in robe
– Wet room – laundry, shower, vanity, separate toilet
– Timber venetian blinds, good carpets and flooring
– Security screens to doors and windows
– Private paved courtyard
– Easy-care gardens
– Own parking plus space for visitors’ cars
– Suit singles, couples, investors or first home buyers
– Council rates $1,653.95
– Water rates $1,463.15
– Strata Levies $1,407.52
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 51.00 m²