THE BEACH BECKONS
2/127 Middleton Road
MOUNT CLARENCE, WA 6330
If you’d rather be fishing, swimming, bowling or playing golf than being tied down to house maintenance and big gardens, you should take a close look at this beautiful property.
And for those who prefer to stay at home and enjoy a relaxing lifestyle and lovely outlook, it fits that bill, too.
About 1km from the shore, bowls, Eyre Park and all the attractions of the prime Middleton Beach tourist precinct, the home is secure, comfortable and very well maintained.
It would ideally suit a couple or small family, and it would be a perfect lock-and-leave for those spending winter in warmer climes, or a city pad for farmers.
The brick and Colorbond home finished in a pale sage grey-green render, is one of four in a classy complex. It enjoys an expansive outlook taking in Mira Mar hill, Lake Seppings, glimpses of Middleton Bay and beyond to Gull Rock National Park.
A sheltered, paved veranda at the front and side of the home shares the view with the impressive living area consisting of an open lounge and adjoining dining room. These sunny, light rooms are open to the kitchen, which has attractive cabinetry, a corner pantry and gas cooktop.
A hallway leads to the three bedrooms, two of which are big doubles and the third is a good-sized single. All have built-in robes and the master bedroom has an en suite bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity.
The main bathroom with shower, bath and vanity has the thoughtful addition of a powder room for guest use outside the separate toilet.
Other features for the owners’ comfort and convenience include ducted air conditioning, a storage shed as part of the main building at the rear, and a security system.
All carpets, window treatments and décor are in excellent condition and the place is very well presented.
Outside, three areas of garden set off the home. One is a private section for relaxing in the sun and the others are mostly planted with water-wise specimens requiring minimal work.
There’s also a double garage, good fencing and extensive paving.
With easy access to the town and all its amenities, this property and its location have much to offer.
What you need to know:
– Rendered brick and Colorbond home
– 1km from Middleton Beach
– Easy reach of swimming, bowls, golf, fishing, town
– Lovely outlook to Lake Seppings, Mira Mar hill, coastland
– In complex of four
– Sunny open lounge and dining room
– Sheltered, private front veranda
– Kitchen with pantry, attractive cabinetry, gas cooking
– Two double bedrooms and one good-sized single with built-in robes
– En suite bathroom with shower, vanity, toilet
– Main bathroom with bath, shower, vanity
– Separate toilet and guest powder room
– Ducted air conditioning
– Very good carpets, window treatments and décor
– Double garage
– Rear storage room
– Low-maintenance gardens
– Security system and screens
– Ideal home for couples or small families
– Suitable for lock-and-leave or city pad for farmers.
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 477.0 m²