LIVE ON TOP OF THE WORLD
69 La Perouse Road
Goode Beach, WA 6330
From a heady perch near the top of its sloping 1,525sqm block, this beautiful Goode Beach home takes in magnificent panoramic views of land, lake and ocean.
Displaying striking contemporary architecture and design features, the inviting 2017-built home was planned to maximise the outlook while embracing its peaceful, natural setting – a backdrop of jarrah and karri trees and areas of native bush with granite outcrops.
The open living room at the front comprises a comfortable family area with a raked ceiling and an adjoining dining space, all heated by a wood fire. Both north-facing areas are bathed in sunlight with a wall of glass letting in the view.
Glazed doors make the connection to a big, sheltered deck, another vantage point for relaxing while watching whales, yachts and ships in the harbour – or just musing over the wonderful sight of Frenchman Bay, Lake Vancouver, Torndirrup National Park, Princess Royal Harbour, Albany town, King George Sound, Mt Adelaide and as far as the Stirling Ranges.
Back inside, the kitchen shares the view. This has attractive white cabinetry and an extra-wide oven, and an adjoining scullery with a dishwasher and shelving for keeping clutter out of the main space.
A hallway leads to the bedrooms. The king-sized master has built-in robes and an en suite bathroom. The other two bedrooms are doubles with built-in robes, and the main bathroom and separate toilet are nearby.
At the back is a study with satellite NBN, and there’s another versatile room, currently used as a playroom but which could become a fourth double bedroom.
Smart vinyl plank flooring in the living areas, plush carpet in the bedrooms, classy tiling and clean, light décor finish off the home beautifully.
Insulation, under-house storage, two areas of lawn for playtime and a double undercroft carport as well as further parking and turning space are other benefits.
A swim in the crystal waters of Goode Beach is just a few minutes’ walk away, and the bush tracks, birdlife and tranquility are other reasons the lifestyle this district offers is coveted by people of all ages.
– 2017 quality-built home, 170sqm footprint
– Set high on sloping block of 1,525sqm, natural bush setting
– Magnificent panoramic views from lake and ocean to national park and mountains
– Contemporary design, north-facing, beautiful bush setting
– Big, sheltered front deck
– Open family and dining space with wood fire
– White kitchen with wide oven and scullery with dishwasher
– King-sized master bedroom with en suite bathroom
– Two double bedrooms with built-in robes
– Main bathroom with bath, shower, vanity
– Separate toilet
– Fourth double bedroom or additional playroom/study/TV room
– Undercroft storage, insulation, double carport, extra parking
– Excellent carpets, tiling, décor
– Few minutes’ walk to Goode Beach
– Bush walks, birdlife, school bus to Albany
– Council rates $2,367.67
– Water rates $264.36
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 1525.00 m²