LIVE THE HIGH LIFE
26 Karrakatta Road
GOODE BEACH, WA 6330
Home Open Saturday 12:00pm to 12:30pm
From its elevated site in beautiful Goode Beach, this truly outstanding property takes in world-class ocean views and offers a wonderful seaside lifestyle for the privileged new owners.
The warm, sunny home incorporates superior contemporary styling and makes the most of the fantastic views from the open living area with floor-to-ceiling windows.
There’s no indication that this is a fully renovated home – it presents entirely like a new build. Designed to solar-passive principles, it has the latest appointments, fittings and appliances in a modified, modern layout.
Handsome oak flooring is fitted throughout the spacious open living area. This room takes in an expansive outlook from Vancouver Peninsula, over the Southern Ocean and Mistaken and Seal Islands around to Frenchman Bay – a view that cannot be built out.
Adjoining the main living room is the dining area and the fabulous kitchen, with sleek white cabinetry and stone benchtops, a dishwasher, pantry, double oven and gas cooktop.
Two sets of glass doors lead out to the impressive L-shaped deck, where there’s also an after-swim outdoor shower.
Another living space open to the family room offers options for use as a playroom or study.
All three bedrooms are king sized. The opulent master suite has glass doors to the deck, a walk-in robe and en suite bathroom. Both family bedrooms have built-in robes and all are carpeted.
Ducted air conditioning with individually controlled zones, a water filter and a water softener are installed for comfort and convenience.
A brick and tile powered shed, vegetable gardens, stone-fruit trees and neat lawns blending into natural bush on the lower reaches feature on the 898sqm block, with the rear being fully fenced.
Built of double brick rendered in palest grey with a charcoal tile roof and exposed-aggregate concrete driveway and paths, this classy home adjoins a public easement leading to the beach. The house also has the added benefit of being all on the one level. There is direct access from the double garage into the home, without any steps to navigate on the way through, which is ideal for carting shopping directly in to the kitchen or hub of the home.
Discerning homebuyers who demand the best in design, finishing and appointments will appreciate the many superior facets of this luxurious real estate. Contact Lee Stonell on 0409 684 653 or firstname.lastname@example.org to answer any queries or to arrange an appointment to inspect this outstanding property.
What you need to know:
– Luxurious home with world-class ocean views
– Superior quality throughout, contemporary styling and appointments
– Fully renovated, rendered double brick and tile
– Spacious open living with full-length windows
– Impressive oak flooring and carpets
– Glass doors to L-shaped deck on view side
– Outdoor shower on deck
– Second living space
– Sleek white kitchen with dishwasher, pantry, double oven
– Ducted air conditioning, water filter and softener
– All bedrooms king-sized with carpet and robes
– Master suite with deck access, walk-in robe, bathroom
– Second bathroom with shower, vanity, separate toilet
– Separate brick and tile shed with power
– Fully landscaped 898sqm block
– Double garage
– Fenced back garden, lawns, fruit trees, veggie gardens
– Adjoins a track to the beach
– Enviable seaside lifestyle
– 2017/2018 Water Rates $250.40
– 2018/2019 Council Rates $2,226.41
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 898.0 m²