BEACH UNITS A SMART INVESTMENT
16/256 Cosy Corner Road
KRONKUP, WA 6330
Cosy Corner is one of the region’s favourite coastal holiday destinations.
Near the fringe of West Cape Howe National Park, it has safe bathing beaches, excellent fishing and surfing spots and numerous other tourist attractions close by.
A few minutes’ walk from the shore, these two identical holiday units are part of the attractive Cosy Corner Cottages complex offering quality short-term family accommodation.
They provide an opportunity for an investor to purchase one or both and benefit from a good income as well as using them for their own holidays for up to three months a year.
The units are usually booked out by families during school holidays and long weekends, and have a good record of occupancy and investment returns.
Completely self contained, the stylish brick and Colorbond units are freestanding and each has a carport and a paved patio.
They are fully furnished and have modern appliances as well as a barbecue and all crockery, cutlery and linen.
Angled ceilings in the open lounge and adjoining dining area add to the feeling of light and space in these modern units.
All three bedrooms have built-in robes and carpet. The queen-sized master bedroom has an en suite bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet and the others both have twin single beds. The second bathroom, with a shower and toilet, is incorporated into the laundry.
The units are immaculately maintained and a management service is available to take care of all bookings and maintenance of units and grounds.
On-site recreation facilities include a tennis court and a games room with table tennis and a pool table, while the diversity of attractions outside the complex makes this a prime spot for exploring this stretch of the south coast.
There’s hang gliding at nearby Shelley Beach, wineries, bush walks, the local Cosy Corner Store and Café for supplies, meals and bicycle hire, and a variety of galleries and workshops.
While this special retreat enjoys tranquility and privacy, the complex is easily accessible – Albany is 20 minutes by road and Denmark is 30 minutes.
What you need to know:
– Investment opportunity
– Short-term holiday accommodation
– Good occupancy record and investment returns
– In immaculate complex close to beach
– Owner may occupy for up to three months a year
– Identical units, buy one or both
– Brick and Colorbond construction
– Fully furnished, linen, crockery and all appliances included
– Open lounge, dining and kitchen
– Front patio with outdoor setting and barbecue
– Queen-sized main bedroom with BIR and en suite
– Two twin-bedded rooms with BIRs
– Second bathroom and laundry
– Shared recreation facilities – tennis, table tennis, pool
– Near national park and numerous tourist attractions
– 20 minutes to Albany, 30 minutes to Denmark
– 2018/2019 City of Albany Rates $1,701.06
– Strata Levy $615.79 quarterly
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 288.0 m²