OUTSTANDING RETURNS FROM COASTAL HOLIDAY HOME
17/256 Cosy Corner Road
Kronkup, WA 6330
Phone: 9841 4022
Mobile: 0409 684 653
Request Property Information
Attention investors! Look no further than this exciting opportunity to purchase an exceptional income earning property in one of the south coast region’s most popular holiday locations, producing returns of over 7% net.
This three bedroom, two bathroom modern villa with adjacent carport and paved alfresco patio area is free standing and sits amongst established native gardens in a relaxing coastal location, just a short distance to fantastic beaches for safe swimming, fishing and surfing. It is part of the Cosy Corner Cottages group, a very well maintained and managed short stay holiday accommodation complex. However the zoning permits owners or other occupants to stay in a villa for up to 3 months of the year, so it’s possible you can have the best of both worlds – a holiday home for retreats and a rental income outside of the times you require the property for your personal use.
The property is being sold all fitted out for holiday makers. It’s fully furnished and has modern appliances, including a reverse cycle air conditioner that is only 6 months old, a 65 inch Sony smart TV, DVD player, four burner gas stove top and oven, microwave, full size fridge with freezer, front load washing machine, wall mounted clothes dryer, luxury king size bed in the master bedroom with ensuite, new vertical blinds, and all the cutlery and crockery that guests will need. The furniture and contents are valued at around $20,000 but this is all included in the purchase price.
Angled ceilings in the living and adjoining dining area that is open to the kitchen add to the feeling of light and space in this modern villa.
All three bedrooms have built in robes and carpet for flooring. The king sized master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet and the other two bedrooms both have twin single beds. The second bathroom, with a shower and toilet, is incorporated in to the laundry.
This property is currently managed by Banksia Properties, a local holiday accommodation management provider, who handles all of the bookings, cleaning and servicing for the owner, and up-to-date financial records are available to view, showing the whopping 7+% net return. It’s the perfect “set and forget” arrangement for investors who want to simply sit back and watch their money roll in each month.
This particular property for sale is one of the only two 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villas built in the entire scheme (with others being 2 bedrooms, with 1 or 2 bathrooms) and is perfect for families or groups wanting to stay under the same roof for their get aways.
Recreational facilities available to all who stay onsite include a tennis court and a games room with table tennis and a pool table. There is even the local Cosy Corner café and store situated just meters away from the door step of the villa for supplies, meals and drinks.
The region is renowned for its spectacular coastline, leisure pursuits, galleries, wineries and bushwalks. With so many scenic and sumptuous attractions close by it’s easy to see why this location is popular with tourists. However, it’s also an attractive destination for nearby locals already living in Albany, Denmark and surrounding townships wanting a ‘weekender’ that is not so far away from home.
To view this amazing investment opportunity or request a copy of the financials, please contact Lee Stonell on 0409 684 653 or firstname.lastname@example.org today.
What you need to know:
– Exceptional investment opportunity
– Zone for short-term holiday accommodation
– Terrific occupancy record and excellent investment returns of > 7% net
– In immaculate complex close to beach
– Owner may occupy for up to three months a year
– Fully furnished, crockery, cutlery and all appliances included
– Open plan kitchen, dining and living area that flows on to undercover patio
– Outdoor setting
– King-sized main bedroom with BIR and ensuite
– Two other twin bedrooms with BIR
– Bathroom with shower, vanity, toilet, washing machine & clothes dryer
– Carport under the main roof
– Shared recreation facilities – tennis, table tennis, pool table
– Meters from the local café and store selling food, beverages, including alcohol, and local goods
– Near national park and numerous tourist attractions
– 20 minutes to Albany, 30 minutes to Denmark
– 276 sqm lot size, survey strata title
– City of Albany Rates $1,777.33 per annum
– Strata Levies $3,796.92 per annum (includes building insurance)
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 276.00 m²