BARGAIN BUY IS CENTRAL TO EVERYTHING!
63 Cockburn Road
Mira Mar, WA 6330
Phone: 9841 4022
Mobile: 0409 684 653
Request Property Information
Here’s a charmer of a cottage for budget buyers or investors recognising the many benefits of a well-located and easily managed rental.
Within walking distance of town, shops and primary and high schools, it’s also only a hop, step and jump from the showgrounds, footy and events at Retravision Stadium, and five minutes’ drive from the beach.
So it’s the complete package for families, couples, singles, first-timers and downsizers looking for a convenient, practical and affordable home.
The neat 1950s fibro and iron cottage has been updated while retaining the essence and character of the original in decorative ceilings and some timber windows, and it’s nicely finished with good flooring and blinds, and clean decor. The classic high ceilings are a real treat and Jarrah floorboards are well protected underneath the present floor coverings but could be polished up and featured throughout if that is more your style.
Living areas consist of an air-conditioned, carpeted lounge, a sheltered front deck for watching the world go by and a rear sunroom – which would also make an ideal office or study – overlooking the back garden.
There’s an island bench for meals in the big kitchen, which has ample white cabinetry and gas cooking.
Of the three bedrooms, the main one is a queen-sized room with built-in robes, one is a double and the third is a single at the rear of the home, closer to the laundry and toilet. The neat bathroom has a bath with a shower over and a vanity.
The home occupies a level and fully serviced block of 564sqm with a grassy back yard, fully fenced to contain children and pets. Two rear parking bays are reached through gates from a driveway at the side. There’s further off-road parking at the front.
This is an outstanding opportunity for buyers placing a premium on location and a well-maintained property ready to move in to – the price tag is yet another bonus. To discuss your interest and arrange an inspection please contact Lee Stonell on 0409 684 653 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What you need to know:
– Upgraded 1950s fibro and iron cottage
– Walk to schools, town, footy, showgrounds, five minutes’ drive to the beach
– Complete package for buyers on a budget or as a rental
– Classic high ceilings and Jarrah floorboards
– Air-conditioned, carpeted lounge
– Sheltered front deck
– Rear sunroom
– White kitchen with island bench and gas cooking
– Queen-sized main bedroom with built-in robes
– One double bedroom; one single
– Bath with shower over, vanity
– Laundry and separate toilet
– 564 sqm block, fully serviced and level
– Fenced back yard with two parking bays
– Side access to rear for vehicles
– Council rates $1,838.45 per annum
– Water rates $1,463.12 per annum
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 564.00 m²