CLASSY HOME SET TO IMPRESS
8/18 Cockburn Road
Mira Mar, WA 6330
Set in an attractive complex of smart, modern homes with a touch of class and a subtle variation in designs and colours, this lovely residence comes with excellent appointments and amenities.
It’s nice and private, with a double garage at the front and a fenced back yard with extensive paving and enough space for outdoor barbies and lazy weekend brunches.
Big ceramic floor tiles flow throughout the hall and the generous main living area – an open family room, dining area and kitchen, air conditioned and with two sets of glass doors opening onto the yard.
At one end of this sunny space is the kitchen with gas cooking, an under-bench oven, breakfast bar, space for a dishwasher and plenty of cabinetry in cool coffee tones.
Sited away from the two main bedrooms – both of which are doubles with built-in robes – is the master bedroom. This queen-sized room features his-and-hers built-in robes and an en suite shower room with a double vanity and toilet.
Near the family bedrooms is the bathroom with a walk-in shower, bath and vanity, and the toilet off the laundry.
Everything is in tip-top condition – flooring, décor, tiling and blinds.
The exterior is inspiring with a façade of partly-clad rendered brick and an awning over the main bedroom window. Standard roses set the tone of homeliness and comfort, an impression extending throughout the well-presented interior.
One side of the double garage has drive-through access to the back yard for stowing the trailer, as well as a door directly into the home.
This real estate will have wide appeal with owner-occupiers and tenants of all ages, and with the current buoyant rental market, it’s a sound proposition for investors.
For young families, it’s close to parks and schools; for empty-nesters, it’s five minutes from the beach, town and medical facilities. And it will appeal to all types of buyer for its excellent amenities, comfortable living and ease of maintenance inside and out.
What you need to know:
– Brick and Colorbond home home
– Attractive complex, paved driveway
– Air-conditioned open family room and dining area
– Glass doors from living space to private back yard
– Paved outdoor living space
– Modern kitchen with gas cooking, breakfast bar, appealing cabinetry
– Queen-sized master bedroom, en suite shower room, two built-in robes
– Two double family bedrooms with robes
– Bathroom with bath, shower, vanity
– Laundry and toilet
– Double garage with access to yard for trailer
– Few minutes to town, beach, schools, medical facilities
– Wide appeal with owner-occupiers and tenants of all age groups
– Council rates $2,218.50
– Water rates $1,463.15
– Strata Fees $895.83
– Leased at $350 per week until 31/01/2021
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 276.00 m²