BEAUTY AT THE BEACH
78A Wylie Crescent
MIDDLETON BEACH, WA 6330
High on the northeastern slope of Mt Clarence in the exclusive suburb of Middleton Beach, this executive home under construction offers an opportunity for discerning homebuyers to enjoy life’s finest things.
It takes in expansive views from King George Sound and Michaelmas and Breaksea Islands, over Lake Seppings and the golf course, out to Emu Point and Gull Rock National Park, and as far as the Porongurups and Stirling Ranges.
Buying off the plan means practical design features have been professionally integrated and the myriad necessary homebuilding decisions have been made, so new owners simply have to move in and enjoy their elegant home.
Construction has been entrusted to a renowned local builder, and the structural quality and finishing will be of a very high specification.
The building stylishly incorporates modern materials – weatherboard and panel cladding with brick for the undercroft and a Colorbond roof.
Over two storeys, the home has living areas on the upper level and a sizeable games room, laundry and storage room below.
A spacious open plan living and dining room has wide glass doors leading out to a generous al-fresco area defined by glass balustrading, a wonderful entertaining space taking the greatest advantage of the amazing outlook.
As expected in a home of this calibre, the kitchen is well appointed, complete with a dishwasher and abundant cabinetry.
Adjoining the king-sized master bedroom is an en suite bathroom with double vanity, shower and toilet, and a walk-in robe, while the two family bedrooms – both doubles – have their own bathroom and separate toilet.
A double garage with direct access, a walk-in linen cupboard and a downstairs powder room are other notable merits.
The building, on a block of 696sqm, is due for completion in 2019, and the owners would be prepared to rent back for one year while their own adjacent residence is built.
There are many desirable aspects of living in a beautiful home in a prestigious area of Albany among similar high-end properties.
This one is also a short walk from the renowned Middleton Beach tourist precinct, beach, parks, walk tracks and eateries, within cycling distance of schools and a short drive from town.
What you need to know:
– Executive home under construction
– Buy off the plan
– World-class views from ocean to mountains
– Two-storey to maximise outlook
– Contemporary design, high-end finish
– Construction of weatherboard and panel cladding, brick and Colorbond
– Open living space on upper floor
– Al fresco area with glass balustrades
– Kitchen with dishwasher and abundant cabinetry
– Lower-level games room, storage room, powder room, laundry
– Master suite with bathroom and walk-in robe
– Two double bedrooms
– Main bathroom with bath, shower, vanity, separate toilet
– Double garage with direct access
– Linen room
– Within walking distance of beach, eateries and tourist precinct
– Easy access to schools and town
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 696.0 m²