A RARE SLICE OF ALBANY PARADISE
78 Wylie Crescent
MIDDLETON BEACH, WA 6330
High on the northeastern slope of Mt Clarence, this immaculate home nestled in the prestigious suburb of Middleton Beach sits on a quiet elevated street just minutes from the beach and city centre.
The breathtaking views from this brand new home, which are perhaps best taken in from the pale timber wrap around balcony on the upper deck, take in expansive vistas from King George Sound, Gull Rock National Park and the Stirling Ranges. While from the outdoor setting on the deck below, amongst established lawns and manicured landscaping, the new owners will enjoy a Parisian-esque rooftop canopy that stretches out to the north, overlooking the bird sanctuary at Lake Seppings.
This elegant and wonderfully designed home incorporates stylish modern materials with classic architectural design. The weatherboard and panel cladding with brick for the undercroft and a Colorbond roof sits seamlessly with the luxury vinyl planks, carpeted bedrooms and stairwell and the glass balustrading surrounding the upper deck.
Over two storeys, the home has an open plan living area complete with an entertaining space which could easily accommodate over a dozen guests. The Caesarstone benchtop kitchen which comes complete with dishwasher and an abundance of cabinetry, boasts an Island Bench that flows into entertaining and living spaces including the main deck of the upper balcony, perfect for morning coffees watching the sunrise crest over Breaksea Island.
On the upper level adjoining the king-sized master bedroom is an en suite bathroom with His and Hers Caesarstone double vanity, shower, separate toilet and sizeable walk-in robe, while the two family bedrooms, both doubles – have their own Caesarstone bathroom, luxurious bath as well as a separate toilet.
On the lower level, via the warm and inviting carpeted staircase, is a family sized games room, a large well presented laundry and an additional space which could be utilised as a home office or a studio/workshop for the work-from-home professional or the creative artisan.
The home, on a 696sqm block, features a long undulating white washed driveway that has room for a boat or caravan storage. It also has a pristine double car garage with direct access into the family home. This is ideal for the older demographic as all the living areas are on the one floor
This property is a short walk from the world renowned Middleton Beach tourist precinct, the newly upgraded Eyres Park, numerous walking tracks and eateries and is within cycling distance of Albany’s most central and highly sought after primary and high schools.
What you need to know:
– Executive home ready to move in and enjoy
– World-class views from ocean to mountains
– Two-storey to maximise outlook
– Contemporary design, high-end finish
– Construction of weatherboard and panel cladding, brick and Colorbond
– Open living space on upper floor
– Al fresco area with glass balustrades
– Caesarstone Kitchen with dishwasher, abundant cabinetry and Island Bench
– Lower-level games room, storage room, studio, laundry and toilet
– Master suite with Caesarstone bathroom, separate toilet and walk-in robe
– Two double bedrooms
– Main bathroom with bath, shower, Caesarstone vanity, separate toilet
– Double garage with direct access
– Linen room
– Within walking distance of beach, eateries and tourist precinct
– Easy access to sought after schools and city centre
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 696.0 m²