MODERN DAY BEACH HOUSE SET AMONGST THE TREES
14 Wylie Crescent
MIDDLETON BEACH, WA 6330
Set among quality homes with world-class ocean views, this brand new, award-winning property stands out for its striking architectural features and contemporary building materials.
In the premium suburb of Middleton Beach, 14 Wylie Crescent vaunts an inspired floor plan to make the most of the view and present the owners with an enviable lifestyle.
The home was architect-designed to deliver the sensational outlook from all living rooms and bedrooms, The living space features entire walls of full-length double glazed windows and sliding doors to provide an uninterrupted vista and fill this spacious area with northern sunlight.
Even from the impressive front entrance, it’s clear meticulous attention to detail has been applied throughout this multi-level home. Timber, recycled Fremantle bricks, glass and weatherboard cladding have been selected for practicality and impact, while careful consideration has been given to year-round comfort and sustainability – proven by the home’s six-star energy rating.
Innovative fibre cement floor sheets flow through the home. All fixtures and fittings are of exceptional quality and have been hand chosen to suit the modern beach house aesthetic.
The extensive living space upstairs includes a lounge, dining area and beautifully appointed kitchen, with stylish grey cabinetry, quality inbuilt appliances, a wine store and sizeable scullery. Wrapping around the outside of the room is a sheltered outdoor dining area and deck.
Up a few steps from the living space is the master suite level with a large walk in wardrobe/dressing room, private bathroom with a double shower and basins, and its own deck and study.
On the lower level, three large family bedrooms with inbuilt robes and individual access to the rear deck. Each with ocean views, direct access to the backyard, main bathroom and connecting off the large corridor with views of the feature fern garden.
A double garage with storage, paved driveway with visitors bay, laundry with ample inbuilt cabinetry and fenced back yard are other notable benefits of a property with so many attributes.
Privacy is assured, with this architecturally designed and exclusive home, it will answer the call from those who place a premium on a bespoke lifestyle.
What you need to know:
– Architect-designed, brand new home
– Contemporary and luxurious
– World-class beach and water views from most rooms
– Prestigious location near the beach, parks, bars and cafés
– Spacious, sunny open living area
– Outdoor dining and deck
– Generous kitchen with superior appliances, scullery, wine store
– Master suite with bathroom, walk-in robe/dressing room, private deck and study
– Three double bedrooms with built-in robes and access to deck
– Double garage with storage
– 482sqm block, fenced rear garden
– Meticulous attention to detail – superior appointments and finishing
– 2017/2018 Water Rates $1,353.73
– 2018/2019 Council Rates $1,598.45
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 482.0 m²