THE WORLD AT YOUR FEET
58 Wylie Crescent
MIDDLETON BEACH, WA 6330
Sensational panoramic views over ocean and land await the new owners of this outstanding home in prestigious Middleton Beach.
From its vantage point high on Mt Clarence, the Wylie Crescent home takes in a spectacular vista from the Southern Ocean, over Emu Point and Lake Seppings, and as far as the Porongurups.
An inspired floor plan and big picture windows bring an amazing outlook to almost every room, so everyday living and entertaining will be a joy.
A classy renovation of the 1950s property has skilfully blended stylish original features and modern conveniences, resulting in a highly liveable home to answer the demands of today’s families.
Polished jarrah flooring creates a warm ambience throughout and decorative cornices, timber windows and beautiful retro doors enhance the character of this sunny home.
A big, open living room combines the lounge and dining area, with an open fireplace and air conditioning. The adjoining kitchen is an excellent workspace with sparkling white cabinetry, a dishwasher and a view from the sink.
In addition to the main living area, there’s a lovely rear sunroom, glazed on two sides, and a wide patio, offering options for entertaining or family relaxation while looking out over the world. Another room downstairs would be ideal for hobbies or use as a gymnasium.
All three bedrooms are big doubles and one has a wall of built-in robes. In addition to the main bathroom – where even the shower has a view – there’s a second shower room and a separate toilet.
Mostly in lawn with rose beds and a few native shrubs, the 555sqm corner block makes a neat setting for the home and wouldn’t need too much attention from busy owners.
The garage is accessed around the corner, where there is further off-road parking and steps up to the house.
This property is located a short distance from the Middleton Beach tourist precinct and the eateries, parks and sporting facilities of this desirable area. It is also just 3km to Albany’s CBD and even closer to schools.
If you aspire to live in this select locale and enjoy the trappings of a lifestyle well earned, this property should be on your list for inspection.
What you need to know:
– Stylishly renovated brick and Colorbond character home
– Sensational views from the Southern Ocean to the Porongurups from most rooms
– Original 1950s jarrah floors, decorative cornices, retro doors
– Spacious open living room – lounge, dining space, kitchen
– Dishwasher, white cabinetry, view from kitchen sink
– Side patio
– Downstairs gym, hobby room or store room
– Three double bedrooms, one with built-in robes
– Bathroom with bath, shower, vanity
– Shower room
– Separate toilet
– Elevated 555sqm corner block
– Short distance to beach, eateries, parks, walk tracks, lawn bowls
– Easy access to schools, medical facilities, 3km to CBD
– 2017/2018 Water Rates $1,353.73
– 2018/2019 Council Rates $2,420.29
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 555.0 m²