A FRONT-ROW SEAT TO WORLD-CLASS SCENERY
52 Wylie Crescent
MIDDLETON BEACH, WA 6330
With breathtaking views from Middleton Bay to the Porongurups and a versatile floor plan, this two-storey Wylie Crescent home promises an enviable lifestyle of comfort and privacy.
Tucked into the hillside and sheltered from the winter southerlies, the impressive home is within easy walking distance of the beach, Eyre Park and the bowling club, with easy access to great bush walks, as well as the eateries and attractions of the iconic Middleton Beach tourist precinct.
Corner picture windows in the lounge maximise the panoramic outlook and make this a sunny, airy room conducive to relaxing and entertaining. From here you can see waves breaking on the beach, ships anchored in the bay and occasionally, whales.
This view can also be enjoyed from the adjoining deck – the perfect spot for summer barbecues and weekend brunches.
The reverse-cycle air-conditioned open living area features polished jarrah flooring, and quality carpets are fitted in the lounge and bedrooms.
Open to the lounge is the dining space, an office and the modern kitchen.
Fitted with high-end appliances and an abundance of quality cabinetry, this is a light, well-appointed workspace with views of Middleton Bay.
Three of the four bedrooms and one bathroom are also on this level.
A jarrah staircase leads down to a sizeable games room and the lovely master suite complete with a bathroom, walk-in robe and corner windows bringing in the amazing view.
This lower level also has external access, so it could be used for family members to live independently.
Terraced lawns and gardens on the 850sqm block provide privacy and space for children to play, and there’s a delightful sheltered courtyard at the main entrance, making a fitting introduction to the home.
Storage space is everywhere, from built-in cupboards and wardrobes to undercroft areas and a sizeable storeroom on the lower floor.
There are no steep driveways or slopes at this property. A shared slip road accesses the double garage/workshop and parking area.
The established home has undergone stylish renovation incorporating quality materials and appliances. It is packed with well-considered extra features and presentation is exemplary.
What you need to know:
– Two-storey brick and Colorbond home on 850sqm
– Sensational views of the Porongurups, over Eyre Park to Middleton Beach and King George Sound
– Open living – lounge, dining, office and kitchen
– Sheltered front deck and rear courtyard
– Quality modern kitchen with dishwasher, big pantry
– Master bedroom with view, en suite and walk-in robe
– Three double family bedrooms, two with robes
– Second bathroom
– Games room
– Plenty of storage
– Terraced gardens and lawns
– Private position – tucked away from the wind
– Double garage and parking for extra cars, including at the top of steps leading to Wylie Crescent
– Easy access – no steep driveways or slopes
– Walk to the beach, cafés, Eyre Park, tourist attractions
– Five minutes’ drive to town
– Council rates $2,931.61
– Water rates $1,427.45
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 849.0 m²