LIFE AT THE TOP
43 Wylie Crescent
MIDDLETON BEACH, WA 6330
On the high side of prestigious Wylie Crecsent, just 600m from Middleton Beach, this residential building lot holds the promise of a highly privileged lifestyle.
Set among superior quality homes in an exclusive estate, the 726sqm block enjoys breathtaking views.
This panoramic outlook takes in the shoreline of Middleton Beach and out to King George Sound and the Southern Ocean; around to Lake Seppings, the golf course and Emu Point; and northeast as far as the Porongurups and Stirling Ranges.
The block itself slopes up from the road. It is grassy and cleared except for a few native bushes and a retaining wall near the front.
Discerning new owners may opt for a pole home to maximise the height and the outlook or one built in to the slope for shelter – either way, this screams multi-storey, though the architecture is limited only by the owners’ imagination.
One look at the high-quality neighbouring properties will indicate the calibre of home this block is suited to. From established houses in a traditional style to state-of-the-art buildings incorporating concrete, glass and steel, they create a varied and stimulating streetscape that characterises this desirable location.
The Middleton Beach precinct at the end of the road is one of the state’s major tourist destinations. In addition to accommodation places, there are licensed eateries, cafes, parks, a bowling club and the beautiful beach itself.
An excellent links golf course is 3km along the coast and the renowned National Anzac Centre is a short drive away on Mt Adelaide.
Good primary and high schools are within cycling distance, and the CBD is reached in five minutes by car.
Contact Kevin Marshall and find out more about the possibilities this outstanding block offers, and the lifestyle you and your family can look forward to if you choose to build your dream home here.
What you need to know:
– 726sqm residential building lot at prestigious address
– World-class, panoramic views from the Southern Ocean to the Stirling Ranges
– Sloping block on the high side of the road
– Mostly cleared, retaining wall near the front
– Among top-drawer homes
– Build into the slope or a pole home
– 600m from Middleton Beach tourist precinct and coast
– Licensed eateries, cafes, parkland, bowls close by
– Short drive to golf course, town centre, National Anzac Centre
– Cycling distance to primary and high schools
– 2017/2018 Water Rates $1,353.73
– 2018/2019 City of Albany Rates $1,488.68
Property Type: Residential Land
Land Size: 726.0 m²