BUILD NEAR THE BEACH – VALUE THE VIEWS!
52A Wollaston Road
Mira Mar, WA 6330
If you build your new home on this fabulous block in desirable Mira Mar, you’ll bask in the many wonderful advantages of the location from the day you move in.
From the elevated lot of 599sqm, you will take in beautiful views over Lake Seppings to Middleton Bay, Gull Rock National Park and Michaelmas and Breaksea Islands.
Not only that, you can walk to the beach and take constant pleasure in the facilities of this renowned tourist district.
You can stroll to eateries, the bowling club and regular events at the beach or Eyre Park, while the Albany Golf Club is just a little further afield. Idyllic Lake Seppings, with its celebrated walk tracks and abundance of bird life, is at the end of the road.
Schools are a bike-ride away and you can drive to town within five minutes.
The block itself is a battleaxe shape, accessed via a long driveway from the road, so it is nice and private.
All in grass, it is cleared and slightly sloping with fencing in place and utilities ready for connection. It is also big enough to take a sizeable house with garaging and extra parking.
Designing your home with indoor and outdoor living areas at the back would make the most of the ocean views when you’re relaxing over a lazy summer brunch or entertaining friends.
Even from ground level, you can see the ocean when walking on this block, so imagine how much more you could take in from an elevated or double storey home.
This is a select piece of land waiting for an appreciative buyer with aspirations of a beachside lifestyle.
Discover the exciting prospects it offers by contacting Kyle Sproxton on 0438 880 439.
What you need to know:
– Residential building block of 599sqm
– Panoramic views over Lake Seppings to Middleton Bay, the islands, Gull Rock National Park
– About 1km to Middleton Beach
– Lake Seppings bird walk close by
– Walk to eateries, parkland, bowls
– Slightly sloping, grassy block
– Utilities ready for connection
– Battleaxe shape – set back off the road, private
– Big enough for sizeable home with garaging and further parking
– Build with living areas at rear to maximise view
– Five minutes to town, schools, golf club
Property Type: Residential Land
Land Size: 599.00 m²