NEAT RETREAT NEAR THE BEACH
2/11 Wollaston Road
Middleton Beach, WA 6330
You’ll be spoilt for choice if you are fortunate enough to snap up this brilliantly located unit.
Within a short walk are Middleton Beach and the many attractions of this iconic tourist precinct – Eyre Park, Lake Seppings, renowned restaurants and cafés, beautiful bush walks and the bowling club.
Across the road is the southern end of the Albany golf course and nearby are sealed cycle and walk tracks to Emu Point in one direction and the scenic boardwalk around Mt Clarence to the Albany port in the other.
Although it’s a delight for active types, it’s just as attractive for those who prefer an easy life.
Appealing unit in a quiet group of 3, it has street frontage and is set back off the road behind neat lawns and low-maintenance gardens of native trees and shrubs.
Inside, it is comfortable and inviting. The main entrance is into the lounge, a cosy room with gas heating. It takes in a leafy outlook to the front of the property and beyond to native bush bordering the golf club.
Next to the lounge is a good-sized open dining area and then the kitchen, with a gas cooker and a breakfast bar. Glass doors from the dining area open onto the long carport, the rear of which could be used as a patio, though there’s also a private, paved courtyard, with a garden shed, at the back.
Both bedrooms, one with a built-in robe, are sizeable doubles. Nearby is the bathroom with walk-in shower, bath and vanity, while the toilet is separate.
Built of brick and tile, this is a well-maintained home with good carpets, timber-look vinyl flooring in the kitchen and dining area, and clean décor.
Parking is easy. In addition to the carport at the side of the house, there’s plenty more off-road space in the long driveway.
This is an ideal home for couples, singles or investors, and it would make a terrific weekender for out-of-towners looking for a quiet coastal retreat.
Whether you see yourself jogging to the beach for your morning dip or simply relaxing with a glass of chilled white on your front veranda, you could be living the dream at this impressively located home.
What you need to know:
– Well-maintained brick and tile unit
– 550m walk to Middleton Beach
– Appealing unit in a quiet group of 3
– Coveted Middleton Beach location
– Near beach, Eyre Park, Lake Seppings, scenic walks, celebrated eateries, bowls and golf
– Lounge with gas heating
– Open dining room and kitchen with gas cooker, breakfast bar
– Two big double bedrooms, one with robes
– Bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, vanity
– Separate toilet
– Carport plus extra off-road parking
– Private rear courtyard with garden shed
– Front veranda
– Neat lawns and easy-care gardens
– Ideal for couples, singles, investors
– Perfect coastal retreat for farmers
– Council rates $1,951.08
– Water rates $1,463.15
– Strata levy $635 annually
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 87.00 m²