EASY LIVING AT THE BEACH
2/43 Wollaston Road
MIDDLETON BEACH, WA 6330
Within a few minutes’ walk of the beach and close to all the amenities a prime tourist precinct has to offer, this impressive Middleton Beach unit is also only a bike-ride from schools and a short drive from shops and medical facilities.
Couples or small families looking for a low-maintenance home in a quality area and within easy reach of everything – or an investor wanting an easy-care property to add to the portfolio – will snap it up.
Built of brick and Colorbond, the unit is the middle one of only three on the block, located amid a streetscape of neat family homes and with nature’s playground at the end of the road.
A high-spec renovation has transformed the kitchen and open living area into a modern, bright and comfortable space with windows on both sides.
Complete with a wide oven, five-burner cooktop, dishwasher, island bench and contemporary cabinetry in grey with granite bench-tops, the kitchen is a sizeable space to delight the family cook.
It overlooks the dining area and adjoining living room, the entire space fitted with impressive high-gloss ceramic floor tiling. Glass doors lead out from the dining space to the fenced back yard, where there’s enough room for an outdoor setting and play equipment.
The floor tiling extends into the hallway leading to the three double bedrooms, all of which are carpeted and two have built-in robes.
The bathroom and laundry sport modern cabinetry and floor and wall tiling. The toilet is separate and the bathroom has a shower and vanity.
A door from the laundry leads out to the back yard and another provides direct access to the garage, which can take two cars and has remote-controlled access and storage space.
The gardens on the 218sqm block are sensibly small for low maintenance, as the owners or tenants will probably spend most recreation time at the beach or park nearby.
At the bottom of the street is the Lake Seppings Walk, convenient for birdwatchers or dog-walkers, and just around the corner is Eyre Park, with picnic areas and plenty of green space for children to run amok.
Bowls, golf, bush walks and major tourist attractions such as the National Anzac Centre are within easy reach of this property, making it an attractive proposition for renting out through Air BnB.
It is currently tenanted privately at $310 a week, and the strata-titled property has no body corporate fees, just a cost for the annual insurance of the common areas.
Here’s an opportunity to secure an excellent investment in a sought-after area near one of the state’s most popular tourist destinations.
What you need to know:
– Brick and Colorbond unit in prime residential area
– Walking distance to beach, parks, bush walks, tourist attractions
– Easy access to schools, CBD, medical facilities
– High-spec renovation
– Contemporary kitchen with dishwasher, island bench, granite bench-tops
– Open living with high-gloss ceramic floor tiling
– Dining area with glass doors to back garden
– Three double bedrooms, two with built-in robes
– Bathroom with shower and vanity
– Separate toilet
– Laundry with linen press
– Direct access to garage with remote-controlled door
– Fenced rear garden with space for outdoor seating
– Good flooring, decor and cabinetry
– In block of three units – no body corporate fees
– Ideal for couples, small families or investment portfolio
– Highly suitable for Air BnB letting
– 2017/2018 Water Rates $1,353.73
– 2018/2019 City of Albany Rates $2,044.90
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 218.0 m²