ECO RETREAT WITH THREE HOMES
74 Wolfes Pump Road
YOUNGS SIDING, WA 6330
Set in 11.48ha of private native bushland, this idyllic property on the banks of Nenamup inlet is an enchanting property offering a lifestyle versatility in living, options for value-adding a business or living a privileged, tranquil lifestyle in magnificent natural surroundings with water fowl, native birds and an abundance of wildlife.
This is a substantial property that includes three homes, each taking in magnificent views and set amongst the tall Karri trees, peppermints and other native flora.
The property situated on the banks of the beautiful Nenamup Inlet just a few meters from the door of the main mud brick character filled home.
Fishing, kayaking, bushwalks and bird-watching are all popular activities for the current owners and their visitors and friends.
New owners can live in the main home and accommodate family members or friends in the two nearby homes, otherwise there is the option run holiday accommodation or rent them out on a more permanent basis.
The main residence is sunny and welcoming, with an spacious open living space with cathedral windows bringing the surrounding environment inside with heating by a wood fire, the large rear deck overlooks the inlet plus a sheltered gable-roofed patio for entertaining.
On the first floor is the impressive king-sized master bedroom with jarrah flooring and built-in robes and there’s a double bedroom as well as an office or third bedroom downstairs.
The second home is a three-bedroom, two-bathroom exotic home of stone and iron with a wood fire, solar hot water system and a balcony and veranda with water views.
Built in 2015, the third home is a modern Colorbond and weatherboard two-bedroom, one-bathroom home, again with open living big windows and a deck overlooking bushland.
Both the second and third homes are well appointed and all furniture and equipment are included in the sale.
Outbuildings include a big shed and a double garage-workshop with power, water is plentiful from a soak and several rainwater tanks throughout the property, and each home has its own parking spaces.
The infrastructure is in excellent condition throughout offering the new owners to move in and enjoy the environmentally friendly lifestyle.
This is a prime location for buyers placing a priority on a quiet, native setting without compromising on accessibility to amenities.
Wineries, restaurants and national parks are all within easy reach. Denmark is 20 minutes away and the city of Albany is 35 minutes’ drive. School buses stop nearby for both towns, and the local store sells liquor, groceries and fuel.
What you need to know:
– Amazing Eco Retreat
– 11.48ha bushland on banks riverside
– Magnificent outlook through Karri and River Trees and Nenemup inlet
– Three Character filled homes in stunning location
– Two-bedroom main home with extensive windows, open living, deck, sheltered patio, office
– Second Stone three-bedroom, two-bathroom home with balcony, veranda, water views
– Third, modern home of two bedrooms, one bathroom, deck with bushland views
– Furniture and equipment included for homes 2 and 3
– Double garage-workshop with power
– Big general purpose shed with power
– Plentiful water from rainwater tanks and soak
– Kayaking, fishing, bird-watching, bush walking on property
– School buses stop nearby
– Nearby general store for fuel, groceries and liquor
– 20 minutes from Denmark, 35 minutes from Albany
– Council rates $1,276.00
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 114800.00 m²