LOVE LIFE AT LITTLE GROVE
77 Wilson Street
LITTLE GROVE, WA 6330
Home Open Saturday 12:00pm to 12:30pm
Perfect for active families, this outstanding real estate offers a coveted lifestyle in a peaceful setting with all the home comforts and plenty of space for kids to work off their energy in the fresh air.
They’ll love climbing trees, collecting fresh eggs from the chooks, picking stone fruit, harvesting vegetables, playing on the lawn, in the tree-house or cubby, and riding their bikes in the quiet streets of this leafy neighbourhood.
The property consists of an impressive double brick and Zincalume home on a corner block of 1783sqm with a carport under the main roof, sheds, and space for parking big vehicles.
Versatile and roomy, the 2000-built home features an open plan living, dining and kitchen area as the hub of the home with high, angled ceilings, a wood fire and convenient reverse-cycle air conditioning.
There’s also a separate TV lounge or playroom as well as a sizeable undercover patio at the side of the home for sheltered summer entertaining.
Overlooking the patio and the open plan living area inside is the well lit kitchen complete with dishwasher and corner pantry.
In addition to the big master bedroom – with en suite and walk-in robe – there are three good-sized family bedrooms with the recently renovated main bathroom (with separate bath and shower), the laundry and toilet close by.
Smart new flooring throughout consists of vinyl planks in the living areas and hallways, and carpet in the bedrooms.
The family living here will love spending their time outdoors. At the back of the block is a powered two-bay shed-workshop with concrete floor, high-clearance doors and a pot-belly stove, while a second shed provides security for the dinghy or camper trailer. Access to the sheds and further parking space for the caravan is from the side road that runs along the length of the block.
Near the back boundary are reticulated vegetable beds, fruit trees and a chook run, and there’s also a rainwater tank and a woodshed handy.
This property is entirely family friendly in design and location. An excellent primary school and the water’s edge at Princess Royal Harbour are a few minutes’ walk away and you could be in the centre of town in about 10 minutes.
What you need to know:
– Family lifestyle property in excellent suburb
– Double brick and Zincalume home, built in 2000
– Corner block of 1783sqm with additional side road access
– Air-conditioned open living room with wood fire
– Separate TV lounge or playroom
– Large sheltered patio
– Good kitchen with dishwasher and pantry
– Master bedroom with en suite and walk-in robe
– Three good-sized family bedrooms
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Toilet separate, off the laundry
– New flooring – vinyl planking and carpet
– Carport under the main roof
– High-clearance powered double-bay shed-workshop with pot belly stove
– Second shed for camper trailer or dinghy, etc
– Parking for caravan
– Chook run
– Fruit trees
– Reticulated vegetable beds
– Cubby house, tree house
– Near to primary school, bus route, coastal attractions
– 10 minutes to town
– 2018/2019 Council Rates $2,226.41
– 2017/2018 Water Rates $250.40
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 1783.0 m²