HOOKED ON FISHING?
68 Wilson Street
LITTLE GROVE, WA 6330
If you aspire to live in a coastal neighbourhood with fishing, swimming, boating and crabbing a few minutes away, you must consider this terrific residential building block of 815sqm in lovely, leafy Little Grove.
It’s well priced at $115,000, and it’s big enough to build a generous family home and still have space for a shed to store the dinghy as well as gardens for the children and pets.
It lends itself to many styles of architecture, so you can design your home to be an exact fit for your family’s needs, with indoor and outdoor living areas and all modern conveniences.
Reached via a long sealed driveway, the land is mainly flat and cleared save for a few peppermint trees, some of which could be incorporated into the garden for character and privacy. Also, all services are ready for connection.
This is a battle-axe block, so it has the added attraction of being quiet and private, with no passing cars or foot traffic.
Only a 10-minute commute to Albany and with a general store close by, it is convenient in addition to being well located.
This is a quality coastal neighbourhood with pockets of natural bush. All the family will love the water activities in nearby Princess Royal Harbour and the walk trails and stunning scenery in the Torndirrup National Park.
The children can walk to the primary school or the school bus stop for high schools in Albany.
It really is a terrific house site with wide appeal, so view it and imagine the lifestyle you could be leading if you built here.
What you need to know:
– 815sqm residential building block
– Affordable site in excellent location
– Leafy Little Grove street among modern properties
– Reached via long driveway from street
– Quiet – no passing cars or foot traffic
– Private and secluded
– Mainly flat and cleared except for a few peppermint trees
– All services ready for connection
– Near to primary school and school bus to Albany
– Walking, sailing, fishing, crabbing, swimming within walking distance
– Easy reach of general store and fuel outlet
– 10-minute commute to Albany
– 2017/2018 Water Rates $923.27
– 2018/2019 Council Rates $1159
Property Type: Residential Land
Land Size: 815.0 m²