GENUINE ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY
63/ Watari Rise
Kalgan, WA 6330
Very rarely does a genuine totally unique private riverfront block like this come on the market.
Nestled on the banks of the Kalgan River, separated from the river by only a narrow strip of bush reserve this private gently sloping, north facing, private block of one hectare presents a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase prime riverfront property.
The property is situated only a few minutes drive or walk from the Grammar School and the fabulous Kalgan Thai Café! The Bayonet Head shopping centre and primary school is only a 10 minute drive away while the City of Albany with all it’s fabulous amenities is only a short 20 minute drive away,
Covenants ensure the standard of the houses are commensurate with their location and remnant vegetation conservation covenants ensure that private natural bush land in the area will be preserved for posterity.
The Kalgan River is famed for it’s bream and mulloway fishing. Fishing, water skiing, canoeing, kayaking, boating, they’re all on your door step and the property is fully serviced by underground power and scheme water.
Whether you’re looking to build your dream family home overlooking the river or looking for an investment this unique prime riverfront property is for you.
What you need to know:
– 1ha residential building lot
– Lifestyle holding of prime riverfront land
– Picturesque location
– Gently sloping to narrow bush reserve bordering river
– Choice of ideal house sites
– Grassy, cleared, fenced
– Native trees at the boundary
– Private location
– Ideal for big home, sheds
– All services ready for connection including scheme water, NBN
– Plant orchard, keep chickens, horse or few stock
– Desirable Kalgan River area – walks, fishing, canoeing, water skiing
– Near Great Southern Grammar
– Less than 20 minutes to Albany
Property Type: Residential Land
Land Size: 1.00 hectare