EVERYTHING’S BIG – EXCEPT THE PRICE
5 Warrangoo Road
BAYONET HEAD, WA 6330
If you’re still in your first home and it’s bursting at the seams as your family grows, now is the time to move up the ladder.
You certainly wouldn’t be cramped for space at this attractive Bayonet Head property – it’s hard to beat for value and there’s a long list of reasons you should view it.
This is a well-proportioned home constructed of rendered double brick with a Colorbond roof, and it occupies a corner block of 1,209sqm – that’s almost a third of an acre.
It offers a choice of living areas, so family members would have their own space for work, play or relaxation. At one end of the house is a generous lounge or games room, while the main living space is an extensive family room with a sizeable dining area and big corner kitchen with neat ivory cabinetry and a walk-in pantry.
This entire space is fitted with both a wood fire and reverse-cycle air conditioning, and has full-length windows to take in the sun and the outlook to bushland opposite.
Through glass doors in the dining area is a sheltered, paved gazebo, a comfy spot for barbecues or lazy weekend brunches.
Parents would love the king-sized master suite. This has a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom, and it’s sited well away from the three family bedrooms – two of which are double sized and one a single – and the main bathroom.
Smart modern ceramic floor tiles flow right through the living areas and hallway, and the bedrooms are carpeted.
Well maintained and in very good condition throughout, the home is ready for a new family to move in.
Just as impressive is the wide-frontage block, which has plenty of off-road parking, a carport and a garage, and double gates to allow access to the fenced back yard for secure parking of a trailer, caravan or dinghy. If you need a bigger shed, there is certainly space for one.
It is mostly in lawn, with low-maintenance gardens and a few mature trees for shade, as well as a garden shed and woodshed.
All this is in an excellent neighbourhood within a desirable family suburb and only a short distance from schools, shops, parkland and coastal recreation.
If a solid, spacious family home is on your list, this will certainly fit the bill.
What you need to know:
– Spacious rendered double brick and Colorbond home
– Corner block of 1,209sqm with excellent access
– Sunny open family room with views over bushland opposite
– Wood fire and reverse-cycle air conditioning
– Dining room with glass doors to yard
– Attractive kitchen with walk-in pantry
– Lounge or games room
– Sheltered gazebo
– King-sized master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
– Two double bedrooms; one big single
– Family bathroom and separate toilet
– Fenced back yard, mostly in lawn
– Single garage, carport, further off-road parking
– Gates to yard for parking trailer or caravan
– Garden shed, woodshed
– Excellent neighbourhood, great suburb
– Close to schools, shops, parkland, fishing, boating
– 12-minute commute to Albany
– 2017/2018 Water Rates $1,353.73
– 2018/2019 City of Albany Rates $2,218.16
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 1209.0 m²