DON’T OVERLOOK THIS ONE!
13/46 Vancouver Street
ALBANY, WA 6330
A small home is all some people need, especially if it’s close to town, schools, recreation and entertainment.
A short walk from Albany’s CBD, this budget-priced unit is on the first floor in the neat
Vancouver Views complex, with its own designated parking space and a balcony with an outlook through the trees to Princess Royal Harbour.
Being private and secure, it is ideally suited to single people, single parents, couples, or out-of-towners needing a city bolthole. It would also make an excellent rental investment, as its location would appeal as much to tenants as to owner-occupiers. The property is currently leased for $220 per week (approx. $11,400 pa gross) which is a healthy return on investment.
Inside, the home is compact and easily maintained, with new carpets and vinyl plank flooring and neutral décor.
The living room consists of a cosy lounge and kitchenette with electric cooking and space for a fridge-freezer. Glass doors open onto the balcony, a lovely little spot for taking in the leafy view over Vancouver Park opposite and as far as the harbour.
At the front is a good-sized single bedroom and the other is a double, while a sensible space-saving feature is the combination of the laundry and bathroom into one wet room with a shower, basin, separate toilet and space for a washing machine.
Security screens are fitted to the windows and doors and everything is in good order, though a modernisation project would pay dividends and it needn’t be a major exercise.
Living in this affordable home, you wouldn’t be a slave to house maintenance. Instead, you could spend your leisure time fishing at the jetty a few minutes’ walk away, enjoying a meal or coffee in town, relaxing or playing on the park across the road and revelling in the city night life.
Being on the edge of the CBD, this solid unit is in an excellent neighbourhood with a varied streetscape of quality homes.
View it with Lee Stonell and discover the benefits of its location and standout features that make it great buying.
What you need to know:
– First floor, brick-built unit
– Neat and well managed complex
– Balcony with outlook to park and harbour
– 10-minute walk to York Street
– Opposite Vancouver Park
– Lounge with balcony access
– Kitchenette with electric stove and space for fridge-freezer
– Combined bathroom and laundry with shower and separate toilet
– Two bedrooms – one double and one good-sized single
– Security screens at doors and windows
– Own private parking space
– Suit couple, single person, rental investor
– Currently leased for $220 pw ($11,400 pa gross)
– Low-maintenance, good flooring, neutral décor
– Easy access to shops, schools, recreation, entertainment, nightlife
– 2018/2019 Council Rates $1,517.17
– Strata levies $570 per quarter
Property Type: Residential Homes