LET THE SUN SHINE IN
62 Ulster Road
SPENCER PARK, WA 6330
Smart, contemporary styling and modern colours have been used to great effect at this lovely home just 2km from Albany’s CBD.
Its elevated position coupled with an inspired design ensure it makes the most of the beautiful rural views from the living room and main bedroom at the front.
The perfect home for couples, active retirees or first homebuyers, it would also make an ideal rental investment – it is currently rented at $375 a week until August 2019.
The end building in a row of six, the 2010-built home is freestanding and private, with a double garage and additional parking at the front.
A carpeted staircase from the entrance hall leads up to the inviting open living area comprising the lounge and dining space with the attractive kitchen at the far end.
There’s practical vinyl plank flooring, gas heating and a big front window in this lovely airy room, where glass doors lead out to a paved, sheltered courtyard for outdoor dining and entertaining.
This courtyard is also reached from the main bedroom, a big room with a built-in robe and access to the semi-en suite bathroom with bath, shower and vanity.
Both family bedrooms are doubles with built-in robes, and all are carpeted.
Of the two toilets, one is next to the bathroom and the second is off the laundry, near the back door, which opens onto easy-care terraced gardens. There’s a grapevine and a few succulents, and new owners could plant veggies and herbs, or low-maintenance water-wise natives.
A security alarm provides peace of mind, especially for those taking off to warmer climes over winter.
This is a versatile and comfortable home in a convenient location with an attractive design and northerly aspect.
Tastefully finished and well appointed, it is within easy reach of shops, medical facilities and schools, enhancing its appeal to a wide range of buyers.
Contact Lee Stonell on 0409 684 653 or email@example.com about any queries or to arrange an appointment to inspect this gem of a property.
What you need to know:
– Stylish home on elevated site – takes in lovely rural views
– Living areas on first floor to maximise outlook
– Spacious open lounge and dining space
– Kitchen with attractive cabinetry, gas cooking
– Private courtyard
– Big main bedroom with built-in robe and access to semi-en suite bathroom
– Two double bedrooms with built-in robes
– Bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
– Two toilets
– Fenced back yard with terraced gardens
– Double garage and further off-road parking
– Carpet in all bedrooms, vinyl plank flooring in living room
– Security system
– Freestanding, at end of row of six
– 2010-built, modern design
– Suit first homebuyers, investors, professional couples, active retirees
– Ideal lock-and-leave
– 2km from CBD
– Easy access to schools, shops, medical facilities
– Currently rented at $375 a week until August 2019
– 2017/2018 Water Rates $1,353.73
– 2018/2019 Council Rates $2,304.79
– Strata Levy $1,248.83
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 383.0 m²