EASY LIVING WITH RURAL VIEWS
152 Ulster Road
Spencer Park, WA 6330
Impressive indoor and outdoor living areas and a lovely rural outlook are outstanding features of this delightful property just a short drive from the CBD, hospital, private and public schooling.
The smart brick veneer and tile home occupies an elevated lot of 720sqm, with a double garage, level off-road parking spaces for guest vehicles, lawns front and back and water-wise gardens for minimal maintenance.
Airy and inviting, the large open-plan living area has light streaming in from three sides and reverse cycle air-conditioning for year-round convenience and comfort.
It consists of a good-sized living room with trendy veneer flooring, and the kitchen/dining space with a slate floor, corner pantry, electric cooking and a breakfast bar.
Glazed doors in the dining area lead out to a fabulous covered, concreted patio in the fenced backyard. Complementing this is a sheltered front deck, big enough for barbecues and the perfect spot for entertaining – or just gazing out at the bush and rural land opposite while watching the world go by.
Also at the front of the house, with a share of the outlook, is the king-sized master bedroom. This has a walk-in robe and access to the renovated semi-ensuite bathroom with a bath, walk-in shower and vanity. The toilet is separate, at the end of the hallway and the other two bedrooms are both queens with built-in robes.
Well maintained and perfectly presented throughout, this is a homely, comfortable and welcoming place finished with excellent blinds and décor.
It will ideally suit new owners with a small family to accommodate, or couples with visiting house guests and grandchildren, and it’s a winner for location, being close to everything, even the “Dog Beach” at Griffiths Street is only an approximately 12 minute bike ride away!
This neat property won’t demand much of owners favouring an easy lifestyle, but it will certainly reward them with a terrific place to live and entertain.
What you need to know:
– Brick veneer and tile home
– Elevated 720sqm block
– Lovely bush and rural outlook towards Lange
– Air-conditioned open family room and dining area
– Kitchen with pantry, electric cooking, breakfast bar
– Sheltered rear patio, big front deck
– King-sized master bedroom, walk-in robe
– Semi-ensuite bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, vanity
– Two double family bedrooms with robes
– Separate toilet
– Sizeable laundry
– Good flooring, blinds and décor, door security screens
– Double garage with one remote roller door
– Level off-road parking for guest vehicles
– Fenced yard
– Front and back lawns, water-wise gardens
– 5 mins to town, close to schools, shops, hospital
– Council rates $2,129.36
– Water rates $1,463.15
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 720.00 m²