SWEEPING OUTLOOK FROM PRIME LOCATION
8 Taylor Street
Mira Mar, WA 6330
Phone: 9841 4022
Mobile: 0409 684 653
Request Property Information
This lovely character home proudly displays the best preserved features of its 1960s heritage blended with tasteful modernisation while making the most of beautiful coastal views.
From its elevated block of 994sqm in the prestigious suburb of Mira Mar, the two-storey brick home has big picture windows to take in the fabulous outlook from most rooms.
At the same time, it enjoys a sunny, north-facing aspect, bringing natural warmth and a welcoming ambience for residents and guests.
With wide rear access, a garage-workshop and plenty of outdoor space for recreation, the neat R25 zoned, fully serviced block offers versatility and exciting prospects for development.
The main living area is on the upper level, where elegant polished timber floors and high ceilings feature throughout.
This space is sunny and inviting, with the family room and dining area on one side and the upgraded kitchen next to that. With plenty of cabinetry, gas cooking, a dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and a big walk-in pantry, the kitchen is a sunny work area enjoying a share of the fabulous views.
Upstairs is also two double size bedrooms with built in robes, a large, freshly renovated bathroom, separate toilet and laundry.
For outdoor entertaining, the upper level balcony makes the most of the outlook and a delightful alternative on cooler days is an attractive, sheltered nook in the garden.
Downstairs, there’s a third bedroom, another renovated bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity, under-stairwell storeroom and an impressive-sized studio or games room or fourth bedroom. This lower level has its own external access so could easily be converted to a self contained granny flat, teenage retreat or used to run a home based business from.
This highly appealing home has so many facets to please those who want something more inspiring than the run-of-the-mill design and favour a versatile layout and living options to satisfy all family members.
Modern blinds, neutral décor and excellent presentation are other benefits of this charming home.
Its prime location within a five-minute drive of the CBD, the beach, shops, schools, medical facilities and sports grounds adds to its wide appeal with families looking for a special place to call home and live and entertain in style. To register your interest in this exciting property or arrange an inspection please contact Lee Stonell direct on 0409 684 653 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What you need to know:
– Beautifully renovated, two-storey 1960s home
– Fully serviced, R25 zoned, 994sqm block with good rear access & subdivision potential
– Original character – beautiful jarrah floors, high ceilings, timber window frames
– Designed to maximise views towards Middleton Bay and Gull Rock National Park
– Sunny open living area on upper floor
– Family room and dining space also on upper level
– Appealing kitchen with good cabinetry, dishwasher
– Upper-level balcony to enjoy amazing views
– Sheltered entertaining area in garden
– Lower-level studio or teenage retreat or granny flat with own access
– Potential to make downstairs level self contained
– Double-sized bedrooms
– Two modernised bathrooms
– Northern aspect
– Council rates $2,231.62 per annum
– Water rates $1,463.12 per annum
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 994.00 m²