ROOM FOR THE EXTENDED FAMILY!
36 Target Road
YAKAMIA, WA 6330
There are few things nicer than stepping into a well-kept and well-loved family home. Tucked away in a quiet little neighbourhood in Yakamia, this spacious family home offers just this and is ready to be enjoyed by a new family.
From the street, the home stands out with its classic cream brick and tile design, bay window and tidy garden.
A modest verandah shelters the front door of the home where a large double door allows entry.
It is immediately obvious that this home is perfect for a large family. While an extensive open plan living space is found at the heart of the home, two additional living spaces and a large patio extend from here, allowing the family to really spread out and everyone to have their own space.
The family area has gas heating, a ceiling fan, tiled floor and the open plan design means that those in the kitchen and dining areas can easily interact with others in this large space.
The dining area easily allows for a big family to enjoy meals together and to entertain guests. The kitchen has a door straight into the garage meaning bringing the shopping inside is easy. The kitchen also has a walk-in pantry, lots of bench space, wall oven and extra large fridge recess that has water plumbed in already.
A spacious home theatre is sure to be a hit with the kids. Downlights illuminate the space and the screen and projector are set up and ready to use (and included with the sale of the property)!
On the other side of the open plan space French doors open to a formal living room. This area is beautifully carpeted and has a sliding door opening to the sheltered patio, making it an ideal space to relax and entertain.
With 5 huge bedrooms scattered throughout the home, this property sure does cater for a large family or for those who love to have guests come and stay.
The king-sized main bedroom is found at the front of the home. Boasting pretty shutters on the bay window, a huge walk-in robe and a newly renovated bathroom with a spa bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet, this space is sure to be much loved.
The remaining 4 bedrooms are all at least queen sized and they each have large walk-in robes. The neat and tidy family bathroom is tucked away along the hall to the secondary bedrooms and has a bath, shower and large vanity. The laundry has heaps of space and provides access to a separate toilet. The home also has a walk-in linen cupboard for additional storage.
Outside, a spacious patio extends along the side of the home. A 6m x 6m powered shed/garage in the back yard provides an additional space to use as workshop or hobby space and the flat, fully fenced, grassy yard is ideal for the kids and pets to play.
Family buyers and investors, take note! This extremely spacious home is one not to be missed. To obtain further information or to request an inspection, please contact Lee Stonell on 0409 684 653 or email@example.com today.
What you need to know:
– Extra spacious brick-veneer and tile family home, built in 2000
– Quiet, sought after neighbourhood
– Huge 714sqm block, fully serviced
– Walking distance to Yakamia Primary School and Bethel Christian School
– Close to North Road Shopping Centre, BodyCare Health Club and medical services
– Open plan kitchen, dining area and family room with gas heating and ceiling fan
– Theatre room with screen and projector included
– Formal living area behind French doors
– Sheltered and sunny patio
– Large kitchen with access to double garage
– Five large bedrooms
– Main bedroom has generous walk-in robe and bay window
– Renovated ensuite, includes spa bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet
– Four minor bedrooms all queen size and with walk-in robes
– Family bathroom with separate shower and bath
– Large laundry with separate toilet and linen store room
– Double garage under the main roof
– Powered 6m x 6m shed/workshop adjoins patio
– Enclosed, easy-care, grassy back yard
– Clean and well maintained
– Less than 5 minutes drive to York Street
– 2019/2020 Council rates $2,693.90
– Water rates $1,427.45
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 714.0 m²