APPRECIATE THE FINER DETAILS
13 Stokes Terrace
Spencer Park, WA 6330
Standout architectural features and quality appointments differentiate this property from run-of-the-mill family homes.
From the street, there’s the distinctive façade of cream brick and charcoal trim, with a portico over the double main entrance doors, its arch reflected in the front windows.
Inside, there’s the bulkhead ceiling over the kitchen and a corner spa bath in the en suite bathroom, and then there’s the versatile floor plan, with a choice of spaces for relaxed indoor and outdoor living.
Ceramic floor tiling in the entrance hall flows through the house to the open living area of family room, dining space and corner kitchen.
This big area is air conditioned and also has a fitting for a gas heater, while glass doors lead out to a paved, sheltered rear patio.
With a pantry and ivory cabinetry, the kitchen is a pleasant workspace overlooking the dining area.
Adding another dimension is the carpeted lounge at the front, which offers flexibility for use as a playroom, office, reading area or TV room.
Also at the front is the king-sized master bedroom with a generous en suite – and the spa bath – with a toilet, walk-in shower and vanity.
A bedroom wing off the family room accesses the other two bedrooms, both of which are doubles with built-in robes; the main bathroom with bath, shower and vanity and the laundry with a separate toilet.
At the side, the double garage has direct access to the kitchen and a drive-through door into the back yard for stowing the trailer.
The home occupies an easy-care block of 544sqm with lawns front and back and an enclosed yard. There’s enough space for the children to play, but when they need to let off steam, there’s Chauncy Park just around the corner.
Spencer Park Primary School is within easy walking distance, as are medical facilities and a shopping centre.
Town is a five-minute drive away, adding to the attraction of this home for a wide scope of buyers, whether owner-occupiers or rental investors looking for a tenant-friendly proposition.
What you need to know:
– Brick and tile family home
– 544sqm block
– Excellent location 5 mins from CBD
– Close to primary school, shops, hospital
– Air-conditioned open living – family room, dining area
– Lounge – could be playroom or office
– Paved, undercover patio
– Ivory kitchen with pantry, gas cooking
– King-sized master bedroom with built-in robe and en suite bathroom with spa bath and shower
– Two double family bedrooms with built-in robes
– Main bathroom with bath, shower, vanity
– Laundry and toilet
– Double garage with drive-through access to yard for trailer
– Easy-care lawns and gardens
– Ideal for family or investor
– Currently leased at $375 per week until November 2020
– Council rates $2,396.78
– Water rates $1,463.15
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 544.00 m²