BUDGET HOME ON BIG CORNER BLOCK
9 Stall Street
GLEDHOW, WA 6330
Here’s a terrific property for first timers and rental investors – you’ll be hard pushed to find a neater place for this price.
You wouldn’t have to compromise on space, either, as this family home occupies a corner block of 861sqm with a powered double garage and gates to an extra space for parking the caravan.
The property is in the lovely, leafy suburb of Gledhow, a few minutes from town and within easy reach of schools, shops and recreation amenities.
Built in 1985, the established brick and tile home has been well maintained and nicely designed with full-length windows in all rooms giving it a sunny and welcoming ambience.
At the front is a good-sized lounge with air conditioning and a big wood fire. This opens onto the dining area, where glass doors lead out to a beaut undercover paved patio overlooking the private back yard.
Although dated, the kitchen is clean and in good condition – it is certainly functional and would serve very well for a rental property, though owner-occupiers might plan to modernise it. It overlooks the back yard and has gas cooking and a built in pantry.
Two of the three bedrooms are doubles and the third is a good-sized single. The bathroom, which has had a makeover at some stage, has a bath, separate shower and vanity, and the toilet is located in another part of the house, accessed via the adjacent laundry.
New carpet is fitted in the lounge and one of the bedrooms, and new vinyl flooring flows through the kitchen, dining and along the hall.
Most of the block is in lawn, with a few native trees and reticulated garden beds, ideal for planting veggies and herbs. It is fenced for the children and pets to play safely.
There’s space for stowing the trailer at the rear of the freestanding garage, near the woodshed and rainwater tank. The house is also connected to sewerage and scheme water.
Overall, this is a tidy, sunny and comfortable property with good indoor and outdoor living spaces and plenty of scope for owners to adapt it as they wish.
Budget buyers will be impressed.
What you need to know:
– Well-maintained brick and tile home
– 861sqm corner block
– Leafy suburb few minutes from town
– Full-length windows for sunny rooms
– Good-sized lounge with wood fire and air conditioning
– Dining area with access to the outdoor area
– Clean kitchen with gas cooking and pantry
– Paved, undercover patio overlooks back yard
– Three bedrooms – two doubles, one good-sized single
– Bathroom with bath, shower, vanity
– New flooring in most rooms
– Neat gardens – lawns and reticulated garden beds
– Powered double garage
– Space for trailer
– Gates to yard for caravan
– Connection to sewerage and scheme water
– Easy access to schools, shops, recreation
– Ideal first home or rental investment
– Good value buying in great locale
– Water rates 1353.73
– Council rates 1987.16
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 861.0 m²