PACKED WITH AUSSIE APPEAL
196 South Coast Highway
McKail, WA 6330
Here’s a terrific property if you’re in the market for an affordable home on a big block, with heaps of parking space and all the amenities you need just a few minutes away.
It’s in a semi-rural area on the edge of town and consists of a smart, cladded home with a Colorbond roof, a double-length carport at the side and a block of 1,291sqm – that’s almost a third of an acre.
There’s space for the kids and pets to run amok in the fenced back yard, room to build a shed, and gardens are mostly lawn with water-wise natives for low maintenance.
Inside, this is an airy, light and welcoming home with hardwearing vinyl plank flooring, good blinds and carpeted bedrooms.
The open living area comprises a sizeable family room with a wood fire and air conditioning, a sunny dining space and a pleasant kitchen with a gas cooktop, under-bench oven and ivory cabinetry.
Glass doors in the dining space lead out to the back yard and a paved area for outdoor relaxation.
A hallway leads to the bathroom with bath, shower and vanity, the laundry with separate toilet and the three bedrooms, all of which are big doubles, except the master suite – which is huge – and all have built-in robes.
This is a sound property, set back from the road and screened by attractive trees and bushes, with a circular driveway at the front and another drive leading past the house for parking a caravan or big vehicle.
There’s plenty of scope for recreation and entertaining as well as comfortable family living and space to spread out.
Schools and shops are a short drive away and you can be in town about seven minutes after leaving home.
This is a neat, well-priced property for buyers getting a first foot on the ladder, or for investors looking for a smart addition to their portfolio with the potential for good rental returns. It’s sure to be snapped up.
Contact the exclusive listing agent, Kyle Sproxton on 0438 880 439 or firstname.lastname@example.org for your private viewing.
What you need to know:
– Cladding and Colorbond home
– 1,291sqm block
– Open family room and dining space with wood fire and air conditioning
– Paved outdoor seating area
– Ivory kitchen, gas cooking, under-bench oven
– Huge master suite with large built-ins
– Two big double bedrooms with robes
– Bathroom with bath, shower, vanity
– Laundry and separate toilet
– Vinyl plank flooring, carpets in bedrooms, good blinds
– Fenced back yard, mostly in lawn
– Garden shed
– Circular front driveway
– Double-length carport
– Drive to back yard, parking for big vehicles
– Easy access to schools and shops
– Seven minutes’ drive from town
– Ideal for first home buyers
– Potentially good returns for rental investors
– Council rates $2,040.21
– Water rates $264.36
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 1290.00 m²