DELIGHTFUL BLEND OF OLD AND NEW
92 Seymour Street
MIRA MAR, WA 6330
This impressive home displays the best characteristics of a period property while offering a modern lifestyle in an excellent location.
It has been tastefully restored and renovated to combine the best of both worlds, as evidenced by the polished jarrah flooring, timber windows and original fireplace cleverly complemented by modern appointments and amenities.
From the street, the place has a charming cottagey look with its wide front veranda, neat fenced gardens and fibro and iron construction. Through the front door it’s just as beautiful, but it also opens up to reveal a very spacious home.
An extension to the original building at the rear houses a generous air-conditioned family room, a single bedroom with a built-in robe and the queen-sized master suite with bathroom and generous walk-in robe. Also in this area are the modern laundry and a separate toilet.
In the original part at the front, the combined lounge and dining area is a lovely room with a wood fire set in a jarrah fireplace. A hallway to the side leads to two double bedrooms, both with built-in robes, and the main bathroom.
And between the two areas of the house is the renovated kitchen, with a dishwasher and corner pantry.
Just as impressive as the inside is the outdoor living area. Through glass doors from the family room, the wide sheltered deck would easily accommodate big gatherings of friends and family for barbecues and Christmas dinners.
The fenced back garden on the 933sqm block has lawns and native garden beds, up-lit decking leading to a seating nook, a great cubby house and a productive area with a potting shed and vegetable beds.
A sealed driveway leads past the house to a double Colorbond garage-workshop at the rear and there’s plenty of off-road parking besides.
Its central location in a desirable suburb is another drawcard. It is within walking or cycling distance of schools, shops and medical and sporting facilities, and both town and the beach are a short drive away.
This outstanding, immaculately kept property will have wide appeal with those who appreciate the character of an older home without sacrificing modern comforts or space for recreation, relaxation and entertaining.
What you need to know
– Spacious, renovated and extended cottage
– 933sqm block
– Original jarrah floorboards, fireplace, timber windows
– Big family room
– Lounge/dining room
– Queen-sized master suite with bathroom and walk-in robe
– Two double bedrooms and one single, both with built-in robes
– Second bathroom with bath, shower, vanity
– Modern laundry and separate toilet
– Appealing kitchen with dishwasher and corner pantry
– Extensive, sheltered rear deck
– Double Colorbond garage-workshop
– Attractive, fenced gardens front and back
– Well located for town, beach, schools, shops, sports.
– Excellent condition and beautifully presented
– 2017/2018 Water Rates $1,353.73
– 2018/2019 Council Rates $2,102.66
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 933.0 m²