UNIT THAT'S EASY TO LOVE
5/232 Serpentine Road
Mount Melville, WA 6330
Phone: 9841 4022
Mobile: 0409 684 653
Request Property Information
Singles, retirees and investors will appreciate the many advantages of this solid, comfortable two-bedroom home with panoramic views and the right price tag.
The freestanding brick and tile unit sits high on Mt Melville, from where it takes in a lovely outlook over the east of the city towards the Porongurups and around to Gull Rock National Park.
In a quiet complex of well-maintained units, this is a terrific place to nestle into.
Corner picture windows on two walls of the carpeted lounge bring in the sun while making the most of the view. Also with a share of the outlook are the adjoining dining area and the kitchen, which has good cabinetry and electric cooking.
Enhancing living options is a private, enclosed courtyard at the rear, a paved area surrounded by colourful gardens.
The main bedroom is queen-sized and the second bedroom is a good-sized single room, and both are fitted with carpet.
Nearby are the bathroom with walk-in shower, vanity and separate toilet, and the laundry.
Décor is fresh and clean, and flooring and window treatments are in good condition.
There’s a single undercroft garage and parking for a guest car in front, though with the CBD only 1.5km away, it’s also ideal for those without a vehicle.
The home is not overlooked and would be an ideal lock-and-leave for out-of-town owners needing a city bolthole.
Investors will be pleased to know that this property is expected to achieve a rental return of around $300 – $320 per week in the current market.
Easy to look after and conveniently located, this is an inviting smaller home with the focus on a stress-free lifestyle. To arrange an inspection or request further details, please contact Lee Stonell on 0409 684 653 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What you need to know:
– Brick and tile freestanding unit
– Panoramic views enjoyed from living, dining and kitchen
– Sunny and light
– Well-maintained complex
– 1½ km from CBD
– Carpeted lounge with corner picture windows
– Dining area
– Kitchen with good cabinetry, electric cooking
– Queen-sized main bedroom, carpeted
– Good-sized single bedroom, carpeted
– Bathroom with walk-in shower, vanity, separate toilet
– Clean décor, good flooring and window treatments
– Single undercroft garage, space for guest car
– Private rear courtyard
– Ideal home for single person or couple
– Excellent investment with tenant appeal, expect returns of $300 – $320 pw
– Council rates $1,898.95 per annum
– Water rates $1,463.12 per annum
– Strata levies $1,700.00 per annum and includes building insurance and maintenance of building (excluding internal surfaces)
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 76.00 m²