SEMI RURAL SPACE & SERENITY
80 Rufus Street
Milpara, WA 6330
Phone: (08) 9841 4022
Mobile: 0438 880 439
Request Property Information
There’s plenty of scope for indulging all kinds of hobbies or for outdoor or horticulture projects at this outstanding property.
It’s a brick and tile home set near the front of a beautifully natural 2,432sqm block with a freestanding games room or studio and a double-bay garage/shed.
The land is mostly in grass with pockets of native trees, an orchard and the occasional palm tree, a perfect natural playground for kids and a wonderful setting for enjoying the lifestyle and the tranquility of this haven on the northern edge of town.
Built in 1989/90, the brick veneer and tile home is sound and in good order, being freshly painter and with new carpet to the living rooms and bedrooms.
Open-plan living, comprising the generous family room and dining area, is enhanced by a sizeable formal lounge at the front, with carpet and a wood fire, and an activity room with the versatility to be used as a formal dining, office or kids’ TV lounge at the back.
For sheltered outdoor living, there’s a delightful undercover rear patio complemented by a second patio at the side – another fair-weather option.
The kitchen is a pleasant workspace with good cabinetry, space for a dishwasher and gas cooking.
A hallway off the family room leads to the bedrooms, all carpeted and the master with built-in robes. The bathroom has a bath, shower and vanity and the toilet is off the adjacent laundry.
This property will delight those who love the outdoor life. It’s in a semi-rural part of town, among similar big blocks for privacy and tranquility and in a cul-de-sac end of the road.
For big and little kids alike, the versatile block, home and outbuildings – and the options they present – will keep them occupied in healthy pursuits for years.
It feels like living in the country without compromising on family amenities, being only about 1km away from a major supermarket, pharmacy, fuel and liquor outlets, and within biking distance of the high school and TAFE.
Those who hanker for a comfortable home on a big block will be impressed.
What you need to know:
– Brick veneer and tile family home
– 2,432sqm block
– Double-bay garage/shed
– Freestanding games room or studio with power
– Open plan kitchen/dining/living
– Carpeted formal lounge room with wood fire
– Activity room or playroom or formal dining – you choose!
– Kitchen with good cabinetry, gas cooking
– Two patios – the main patio facing South, perfect for summer
– Queen size master suite with built-in robes
– Two double bed size bedrooms
– Bathroom with separate bath, shower, and vanity
– Laundry and separate toilet off the laundry
– Land mostly in grass with mostly native trees
– Small orchard with stone fruit and citrus (beautiful Mandarins)
– Garden shed and woodshed
– Semi-rural no-through-road setting
– Near supermarket, pharmacy, fuel, liquor, high school, TAFE
– Few minutes’ drive from town
– Plenty of scope for outdoor ventures
– Council rates $2,188.78
– Water rates $264.36
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 2432.00 m²