GRAZE OR GROW ON 6.76HA
Lot 200 Puls Road
TORBAY, WA 6330
People looking to establish a hobby farm on a lifestyle block within easy reach of the city should give this outstanding estate serious consideration.
It is a manageable 6.76ha property, zoned rural, in ideal country for grazing cattle, sheep, alpacas and horses, or for setting up a market garden or cropping venture.
Currently fenced into one paddock, the land is mainly flat.
It consists of well-drained peaty soils and predominantly kyke pasture with some clover and belts of original paperbarks and eucalypts retained for shelter.
Water is abundant from a dam and two soaks, rainfall is reliable and the pasture is green all year.
Fencing is in good condition. It is mostly Ringlock and barb, with some electric fencing in place.
A building envelope has been allocated for a home site on an elevated section of the block, and there’s space for all the necessary sheds and infrastructure for machinery, stock or processing produce.
Power is already connected to the lot, which is easily accessed from just off South Coast Highway.
Another consideration for prospective buyers is the opportunity to secure an adjacent hobby farm, which is offered for sale separately.
The impressive neighbouring estate consists of a comfortable home and a massive shed – big enough for two trucks or eight cars – on a 2.84ha lot with similar prospects for horticulture or grazing livestock.
Albany is a 15-minute drive to the east and Denmark, to the west, is about 20 minutes away.
Fishing, boating and swimming are close by in Torbay Inlet, enhancing the many lifestyle attractions of this beautiful property.
What you need to know:
– 6.76ha block zoned rural
– Ideal for grazing livestock or horticulture
– Good fencing, including some electric
– Abundant water – a dam and two soaks
– Reliable rainfall
– Well-drained, peaty soils, pasture predominantly kyke
– Some original timber for shelter
– Power connected
– Building envelope earmarked for home site
– Space for sheds and other outbuildings
– Opportunity to purchase neighbouring 2.84ha hobby farm separately
– 15 minutes to Albany, 20 minutes to Denmark
– Torbay Inlet a short drive away
– Excellent lifestyle block with enormous possibilities
– 2018/2019 City of Albany Rates $1,476.34
Property Type: Residential Land
Land Size: 6.7689 hectare