MAKE A FINE IMPRESSION
49 Premier Circle
SPENCER PARK, WA 6330
Home Open Saturday 1:00pm to 1:30pm
A classy blend of contemporary building materials and bold colour makes this stylish home stand out from the crowd.
It redefines modern living through its versatile layout offering a choice of living areas without compromising on the essentials demanded by today’s families.
Viewing is necessary to really appreciate its many standout features and the convenient, comfortable lifestyle it offers.
On the outside, muted lime green and smart grey weatherboard walls contrast with the angular charcoal roof.
From its elevated site, the home takes in views towards Yakamia, around to Mt Melville and towards the city – the outlook shared by the living areas, an elevated rear deck and the kitchen, a well-appointed space with a dishwasher, great cabinetry and pantry.
The new owners will be spoilt for choice when it comes to spreading out. There’s a sizeable family room and dining area, a separate air-conditioned TV lounge or theatre room, and in addition to the main home, there are two freestanding rooms at the rear.
One of these is an air-conditioned and carpeted studio, ideal for a home-based business; the other is a sizeable storeroom to complement the under-house storage space and workshop.
The air-conditioned master bedroom has a good-sized walk-in robe and dressing room as well as an en suite with a double shower, and the main bathroom has a shower, bath, vanity and toilet.
The second bedroom is a double with a built-in robe and the third has two parts. One half is a double bedroom with a walk-through robe to a toilet; the other is an air-conditioned space with a small sink and cabinetry. With its own access, this is an ideal site for a home office or study, or a sitting room for family members needing a degree of independence.
Also on the low-maintenance block of 674sqm, there’s a double garage at the front and street access to the studio from the rear.
On a corner site in a quiet street a few minutes from town, this impressive home is also near medical facilities, shops and schools, and it’s all ready to delight a discerning new family.
What you need to know:
– Classy family home, contemporary styling
– 674sqm block, two-road access
– Views to Yakamia and Mt Melville
– Open living room
– Air-conditioned TV lounge or theatre room
– Elevated rear deck with views
– Sheltered front deck
– Attractive kitchen with dishwasher, pantry
– Air-conditioned master bedroom with dressing room and en suite shower room
– Main bathroom with bath and shower
– Second bedroom with built-in robe
– Third bedroom with walk-through robe to toilet, and adjoining private sitting room with kitchen and external access
– Freestanding studio or hobby room
– Freestanding store room
– Under-house storage and workshop
– Double garage with direct access
– Corner site within easy reach of town, schools, shops
– 2017/2018 Water Rates $1,353.73
– 2018/2019 Council Rates $2,506.92
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 674.0 m²