VALUE BUYING – GET IN EARLY!
77 Premier Circle
SPENCER PARK, WA 6330
You get a great deal for your money at this appealing brick and tile home in aptly named Premier Circle.
The home, which occupies an elevated block of 618sqm, was cleverly designed to provide options for family members to enjoy their own space while also maximising the garaging and entertaining areas.
An air-conditioned family room with a big, centrally located wood fire is at the heart of this solid home. At one end is the sizeable kitchen with timber cabinetry and a corner pantry and next to it, the dining area. This is in addition to a lounge at the front, perfect for quieter moments or for watching TV.
Glass doors from the family room lead out to an impressive gable-roofed patio, a huge, sheltered space for family barbecues or parties. Summer options would be to roll up the blind and open the doors to regulate the breeze and in winter, shut the elements out and enjoy the warmth from the barbie or patio heater. It’s also nice and private.
A great design feature is the option to drive through from the double garage at the front to another double garage in the back yard – the ideal place to keep the dinghy, jetski and pop-top while parking the everyday cars at the front.
The master bedroom has an en suite bathroom and a walk-in robe and just across the hallway is a single bedroom, which would make a great nursery.
A hallway off the family room leads to two more double bedrooms with built-in robes, the main bathroom with bath, shower and vanity, and the good-sized laundry with access to the separate toilet.
Rooms are well proportioned in this home, which has new vinyl plank flooring fitted in the main living area and ceramic tiling in the hallway.
A bank of solar panels reduces the power bills, and in the back yard, there’s a toolshed and rainwater tank.
Gardens have been established to need minimal care. A lawn and garden bed at the front set off the home, which takes in a far-reaching outlook towards Yakamia.
The location is a dream for families, as the property is handy for everything – schools, the hospital, shops, town and sporting facilities.
Be among the first to view this property as it is sure to be snapped up by a buyer recognising its many qualities and realistic price tag.
– Well-proportioned brick and tile family home
– Elevated 618sqm block – lovely outlook
– Open family room with air conditioning and big wood fire
– Separate lounge
– Good-sized kitchen with timber cabinetry and corner pantry
– Dining area
– Huge gable-roofed patio big enough for parties
– Double garage at front
– Drive-through access to second double garage at rear
– Master bedroom with en suite and walk-in robe
– Nearby single bedroom – ideal nursery or office
– Two double bedrooms with built-in robes
– Bathroom with bath, shower, vanity
– Laundry and separate toilet
– Solar panels for reduced power bills
– Excellent neighbourhood
– Great location near schools, hospital, shops, town
– 2017/2018 Water Rates $1,353.73
– 2018/2019 Council Rates $2,275.91
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 618.0 m²