TIDY GEM IN A TOP SPOT WITH TERRIFIC VIEWS
4/45 Premier Circle
Spencer Park, WA 6330
Phone: 9841 4022
Mobile: 0409 684 653
Request Property Information
Private, secure and easily maintained, this neat-as-a-pin brick and tile home unit takes in fabulous rural views from the open living space, kitchen and outdoor area at the back.
It’s all on one level and tailor made for smaller families, couples or singles – and it would be an excellent rental with potential for good returns.
This is an impressive property tucked away in a secluded complex of eight quality units, mostly all free standing. It occupies a 274sqm block with a garage at the side and space for a visitor’s vehicle in front.
Air-conditioned and enjoying a dual aspect from windows on both sides, the open lounge and dining area is a light, airy and comfortable space – and surprisingly generous for a unit.
Glass doors open onto a paved area along the rear, with seating spots for the occupants to take in the outlook over Yakamia Creek to bush and grazing land beyond, and watch the world go by.
Next to the dining area is the kitchen, which has good cabinetry, a corner pantry and electric stove – and a share of the glorious view from the sink.
A hallway leads to the three bedrooms, all with built-in robes and carpet. Two are doubles; the other is a good-sized single – ideal for overnight visitors or an office.
Nearby is the bathroom with shower and vanity, the separate toilet and the laundry.
Everything is clean and tidy. Décor, blinds and flooring are all in good condition and the home is ready for moving into.
Units in the complex share a paved driveway in the corner of a quiet street in a very good neighbourhood.
For occupants of all ages, the proximity of shops and medical facilities is a boon, and for those with children, schools are also within easy reach. Town and the beach are a few minutes’ drive away.
Those who value their leisure time and aspire to a carefree lifestyle will appreciate this home’s many benefits and inviting ambience. To arrange an inspection or request further information please contact Lee Stonell on 0409 684 653 or email@example.com
What you need to know:
– Sunny, inviting brick and tile unit
– Part of quiet complex in good neighbourhood
– Private, secure, low maintenance
– Lovely outlook over Yakamia Creek to bush and grazing land
– Air-conditioned open lounge and dining area with dual aspect
– Paved outdoor area at rear
– Kitchen with pantry, electric cooking
– Two double bedrooms, one single – all with built-in robes
– Bathroom with shower and vanity
– Separate toilet
– Security screen at front door
– 274sqm block
– Single garage under the main roof
– Space for visitor parking
– All in neat order – good décor, blinds, flooring
– Easy access to shops, medical facilities, schools, town, beach
– Council rates $2,010.50 pa
– Water rates $1,463.15 pa
– Strata levies $1,250.50 pa (includes building insurance)
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 274.00 m²