INSPIRING OUTLOOK A STAR ATTRACTION
2 Poole Street
Spencer Park, WA 6330
Phone: 9841 4022
Mobile: 0439 940 976
Request Property Information
From its elevated 901sqm corner block, this well-presented 1970’s brick home enjoys a lovely outlook to the Southern Ocean, the islands and Gull Rock. You could sit in the family room or lounge – or out on the front deck – taking in the sight of ships moving into harbour.
Only a 5 minute drive from town, in a quiet street opposite bush reserve with a primary school just around the corner and shops just down the road, this is sure to appeal to families.
A comfortable home with a cottagey feel, timber boards under the flooring could be exposed and polished to bring out their character and there’s a feature fireplace in the family room. The home enjoys an open living and dining space, gas heating, a gas hot water system, ceiling insulation and security screens to windows.
A hall leads to the three bedrooms – one double and two singles – all with built-in robes, the bathroom with bath, shower and vanity, and the laundry and separate toilet.
The private backyard comprises a patio area, a garage with power connected and a gated driveway leading to a double carport adjoining the house with additional secure parking. The water-wise native shrubs on the neat, fully fenced block would not demand much care, and for kids, lawns on both sides would be a terrific playground.
This is a substantial property with an expansive outlook and in an affordable price bracket for a variety of buyers from first timers to investors. The home is zoned R25 (suitable for a duplex), it would also make an ideal addition to a rental portfolio, having long-term tenants already in place.
What you need to know:
– Brick and Colorbond home
– 901sqm corner block in quiet street
– Views to Southern Ocean, the islands, Gull Rock
– Short walk to primary school
– Close to shops and medical facilities
– Opposite bush reserve
– Family room and dining area with gas heating
– Kitchen with gas cooking
– Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes – one double; two singles
– Bathroom with bath, shower, vanity
– Timber boards under floor coverings
– Security door and window screens, gas hot water system, ceiling insulation
– Garage with power
– Double carport
– Fenced yard with extra parking, neat lawns, low-maintenance gardens
– Ideal for smaller families or rental investors
– Council rates $2,010.50
– Water rates $1,463.15
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 901.00 m²