PRIVATE, SECURE - DOWNSIZERS' DELIGHT!
1/50 Pioneer Road
Centennial Park, WA 6330
When the time comes to move from the family nest to a more manageable home, the main considerations for most couples and singles are security, privacy and easy living.
You get all these in abundance at this appealing over-55s unit, just five minutes’ drive from town and even closer to a shopping centre, medical facilities and a fuel outlet.
It’s priced to have wide appeal with seniors, and the three bedrooms are sure to come in handy when family members come to stay.
The beautifully presented brick and tile unit is tucked away at the end of a gated complex with a garage at the back and gates to the yard for stowing the trailer or a small second car.
It’s inside, though, that this place shines.
Double glazed doors lead into the comfortable, open living area, which comprises the carpeted lounge and dining space, with a ceiling fan and a corner wood fire, and the kitchen to one side.
In summer, the enclosed courtyard will be a top spot for barbecues and a glass of chilled white.
With cabinetry in pastel mint green, the kitchen is a pleasant workspace overlooking the living area and has a wall oven and space for the fridge-freezer pigeon pair.
Around the corner is a hallway to the three bedrooms, two of which are doubles with built-in robes and the other a good-sized single.
There’s a bath as well as a walk-in shower in the bathroom.
Storage is taken care of with a cupboard in the hallway, another in the laundry and a lockable outdoor shed under the main roof, perfect for keeping the golf clubs and garden tools – though the garden is designed for easy maintenance.
All tiling, carpets and décor are in great shape, security screens are fitted to all doors, and the unit is ready to move in to and enjoy.
The complex is nicely landscaped and well looked after, and this would be a place you’d be proud to call home.
Discover the many advantages of this lovely property with Lee Stonell by contacting her on 0409 684 653 or email@example.com
What you need to know:
– Attractive brick and tile over-55s unit
– Private – tucked away at end of gated complex
– Open lounge and dining area with wood fire and gas bayonet for heater
– Attractive kitchen with wall oven, space for fridge and freezer
– Three bedrooms – two doubles with built-in robes
– Bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, vanity
– Separate toilet
– Linen and storage cupboard
– Outdoor storeroom
– Garage and gate to yard for second car
– Good carpets, décor, tiling, window treatments – all ready to go
– Security screens at all doors
– Five minutes’ drive to town
– Close to shopping centre, medical facilities, fuel outlet
– Council rates
– Attractive, easy-care over-55s unit
– Open living with wood fire, nice kitchen
– Garage, second car space, good storage
– Gated private complex, security doors
– 5 mins to town, near shops, fuel
– Council rates $1,951.08 pa
– Water rates $1,463.15 pa
– Strata Levies $1,586.88 pa
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 193.00 m²