A PERFECT COMBINATION
9/50 Pioneer Road
CENTENNIAL PARK, WA 6330
For those looking for security, privacy, convenience and ease of everyday living in their next home, then look no further. They will find all these essentials in this property, as well as inspiration in the lovely features this smart three-bedroom unit has to offer – plus it’s within easy reach of all amenities.
It’s a unit on the end of a row of 4 and part of a neatly run complex for people who have retired from full time employment and/or are over 55 years of age.
The property has remote-controlled security gates at the main entrance and an intercom system for visitors to gain access.
The double brick and tile unit features an air-conditioned open living area comprising the lounge and dining area. From here, glazed doors open onto a good-sized private courtyard bordered by low-maintenance garden beds – a beautiful sunny spot for summer brunches and barbecues.
At one side is the kitchen, a pleasant workspace with a wall oven and gas cooktop.
With three bedrooms, the unit has options for those needing to accommodate houseguests and have family members stay over. Two of these are doubles with built-in robes and the other is a good-sized single.
Nearby is the bathroom with bath, shower and vanity, as well as the separate toilet.
All floorcoverings are new and the home has been freshly painted in neutral tones, ready for new owners to get off to a fine start.
In addition to the carport, with a remote-controlled door, double gates at the side provide access to the courtyard for parking a second car, and there’s a very handy built-in shed for garden tools or golf clubs.
For peace of mind, security screens are fitted to doors and windows.
This attractive unit is spick and span. It’s comfy and secure, and it promises a wonderful lifestyle for seniors or retirees valuing their leisure time over slaving around the house and garden.
Adding to its attraction is its location, a short distance from a shopping centre, fuel store, liquor outlet, and medical services, and five minutes’ drive from the centre of town.
To view this neat, well-priced property before it sells or to obtain further details, please don’t delay in contacting Lee Stonell 0409 684 653 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What you need to know:
– Smart double brick and tile unit
– In secure complex for retirees and/or over 55s
– New carpets laid and freshly repainted inside
– Air-conditioned open lounge and dining area
– Attractive kitchen with gas cooktop, wall oven
– Sunny courtyard with low-maintenance garden beds
– Three bedrooms – two doubles with robes, one good-sized single
– Bathroom with bath, separate shower, vanity
– Private toilet
– Separate laundry
– Built-in shed for garden tools, golf clubs, etc
– Carport with remote-controlled door
– Gates for access to yard for parking second vehicle
– Security gates at main entrance
– Intercom system for visitor access
– Close to shopping centre, fuel, liquor, medical
– 5 minutes’ drive from town
– 2019/2020 Council rates $1,951.08
– Strata Levies $1,711.88 per annum
– 2019/2020 Water rates $1,427.45
Property Type: Residential Homes