A GEM OF A PLACE
44/30 Pioneer Road
CENTENNIAL PARK, WA 6330
Royston Park is a neat, well-maintained unit complex, perfectly located for easy access to all amenities – but it’s so much more than that.
It’s a community of like-minded people who appreciate their own space and value privacy and security, whether they’re just starting on the property ladder, downsizing from a family home or wanting to simplify life as they approach their senior years.
Individuals and couples will have all their needs met at this lovely brick and tile home, near the edge of the complex in Pioneer Road and joined to only one other.
At the front is a carport with a second parking space at the side, and further space for visitors’ cars behind.
But it’s through the front door that the surprises start.
First, there’s the sunny, airy open living area, which is bigger than you might expect for a unit. This carpeted, air-conditioned space comprises the lounge and dining area, with the attractive kitchen in one corner.
The next revelation is the back yard, reached through glass doors from the dining room. This fenced area, paved for low maintenance, has an undercover patio big enough for enjoying a glass of white or a cuppa with friends while overlooking the rose garden. There is also access to a brick storeroom under the main roof of the building from the patio area.
Then there are the three double bedrooms – two with built-in robes – providing options for when family come to stay, as well as the bathroom with bath, shower and vanity and the separate toilet reached off the laundry.
Décor is from a neutral palette to suit any style of furnishing and all floor coverings and window treatments are in good condition. It’s clear this has been a well-loved home with little wear and lots of care.
For those without transport, the North Road Shopping Centre is within easy walking distance, and active types could get their daily workout at the gym just around the corner.
Town is a five-minute drive away and medical facilities and sports fields are close by.
For convenience, peace of mind and price, you would be hard pushed indeed to beat this attractive home.
Investors should also take note as the expected rental return for this property is around $290 – $300 per week, which is excellent when compared to the purchase price.
Don’t delay in viewing this very attractive property – contact Lee Stonell direct on 0409 684 653 or firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid disappointment.
What you need to know:
– Brick and tile unit in attractive, well maintained complex
– Private, secure
– Fenced, paved back yard with undercover patio
– Brick storeroom under the main roof
– Sunny, air-conditioned open living area
– Attractive kitchen with gas cooking
– Three double bedrooms, two with robes
– Bathroom with bath, shower, vanity
– Laundry and separate toilet
– Good flooring, window treatments and décor
– Carport, additional parking spaces
– Near shopping centre, fuel, liquor outlet, gym, medical services
– Five minutes’ drive to town
– Expected rental returns of $290 – $300 per week (equates to 6.85% – 7.09% based on full purchase price)
– Strata Levies – $1,519.36
– Council Rates – $1,921.37
– Water Rates – $1,427.45
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 327.0 m²