STARS IN YOUR EYES
3 Orion Avenue
MCKAIL, WA 6330
Orion Avenue is part of a popular subdivision of stylish, modern houses with all family facilities within easy reach.
Number 3 is a lovely home with many features to make life easy, and all the conveniences today’s families can’t live without.
Stone and weatherboard cladding and a Colorbond roof create a smart façade and give the home terrific street appeal.
It occupies a 685sqm block, mostly in lawn and with a fully fenced back yard, and has a double garage as well as access to the rear for parking a trailer.
Inside, it is spacious and well appointed with a practical layout offering a choice of living areas to please parents and children alike.
A hallway from the front door leads through to a generous open living area at the back. This air-conditioned space incorporates a family room, dining area and impressive kitchen with an island bench, dishwasher and appealing cabinetry in latte tones.
At the end is a separate theatre room and glass doors lead out to a paved al fresco area, which allows privacy as well as shelter from the elements.
With a walk-in robe and en suite shower room with a separate toilet, the king-sized master suite is a quiet retreat. It is positioned well away from the family bedrooms, which are all doubles with built-in robes.
The main bathroom has a bath, shower and vanity and the toilet is separate, while at the back is a sizeable laundry with linen press, broom cupboard and built-in cabinetry.
Hardwearing and attractive vinyl plank flooring is fitted throughout the open living area and hallways, and the bedrooms and theatre rooms have quality carpet. All blinds, décor and tiling are in excellent condition.
Presentation is exemplary and it’s clear to see the home has been well looked after.
A fuel outlet and general store, schools, TAFE, cinema and a major supermarket are within easy reach, and there’s parkland and a lake within walking distance.
This is a desirable property, priced to appeal to a wide scope of buyers looking for a comfortable home in a great area.
What you need to know:
– Spacious, modern family home on 685sqm
– Smart stone and weatherboard-clad exterior
– Double garage and gates to back yard
– Open family room, dining and kitchen
– Theatre room
– Kitchen with sleek cabinetry, dishwasher, island bench
– Private, paved al fresco area
– Master bedroom with en suite and walk-in robe
– Three double bedrooms with built-in robes
– Laundry with ample cabinetry
– Second bathroom with bath, shower, vanity
– Separate toilet
– Excellent carpets, décor, tiling and blinds
– Very well maintained and presented
– Fenced back yard
– Close to schools, TAFE, supermarket and fuel outlet
– Walk to lake and parkland
– 2017/2018 Water Rates $1,353.73
– 2018/2019 City of Albany Rates $2,247.04
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 685.0 m²