LIGHT INDUSTRY FARMLET
50 Old Elleker Road
Gledhow, WA 6330
Located just off the proposed new ring road extension this property is ideal for a combination of uses from operating trucks, bobcats light industry through to growing plants on a commercial basis in the furtile soils.
You don’t have to go far from town to find these idyllic few acres suited to numerous uses and with great access.
Tradies, truckies, small industrial commerce and hobby farmers alike will appreciate the possibilities of this affordable 1.17ha established block less than 10 minutes’ drive from Albany’s CBD with a cosy 1950s character cottage and various sheds.
It’s zoned general industrial, allowing for a number of activities and workshops, and has good access, even for big vehicles.
Tall eucalypts at the boundary shelter the land, which is mostly cleared and fenced into two grassy paddocks with stockyards and a loading ramp.
The home has established reticulated garden beds and an orchard of mixed citrus trees as well as a double garage with adjoining workshop with power.
There are two other sheds both with a lean-to each – one is a 6m x 6m and the second is 6m x 8m with a chook run adjoining.
Water is plentiful from two tanks, one of 80,000 litres and the other of 60,000 litres.
Throughout the home, jarrah flooring and timber window frames are delightful nods to the home’s origins.
Centrally positioned is the open living room comprising the country kitchen and dining area with the lounge on one side and a wood fire in the middle.
At the back is a sunroom or hobby room, with access to the laundry and toilet, and there’s a long deck at the side for a cold beer after work.
The bathroom, with bath, walk-in shower and vanity, is near the two big double bedrooms – one with a built-in robe – at the front.
This is a manageable holding that with its good access to the new ring road will become a very sort after property.
It presents an exciting opportunity for those needing space without sacrificing the convenience of the city and just as importantly, without breaking the bank to set themselves up.
What you need to know:
– Peaceful country holding of 1.17ha
– Zoned general industrial – suit hobby farmers, truck drivers, tradies
– 1950s character cottage
– Original features – jarrah floors, timber window frames
– Open kitchen, dining and lounge with wood fire
– Sunroom or hobby room
– Bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, vanity
– Two big double bedrooms, one with robes
– Long side deck
– Two paddocks
– House block with reticulated gardens
– Big shed-workshop with power
– Two other sheds, one with adjoining chook run
– Stockyards and loading ramp
– Orchard of mixed citrus trees
– Plentiful rainwater supplies
– Fencing mainly Ringlock and barb
– Mature gums at perimeter for shelter
– Less than 10 minutes from town, schools, shops
– Council rates $1,723.70
Property Type: Residential Homes