LIFE WAS MEANT TO BE EASY
84a North Road
SPENCER PARK, WA 6330
Security, privacy and comfort are assured at this lovely home, where ease of living is a prime consideration and amenities for people of all ages are within a five-minute drive.
Built of partly rendered brick with a tile roof, it is set back off the road at the rear of a smart development of four on its own good-sized block of 683sqm. The home is freehold and set well apart from its neighbours.
The warm, welcoming home will appeal to a wide scope of homebuyers, from first timers to downsizers.
Through the front door is a sitting room, playroom or library, which opens onto the main open-plan living area comprising the lounge, dining area and appealing corner kitchen with gas cooking.
This is a sunny room, heated by a gas fire and with floor-to-ceiling windows and two sets of glass doors leading out to the back garden, where the gable-roofed patio all along the rear of the house will be a favourite retreat for summer living.
A hallway off the lounge leads to the three bedrooms. The two family or guest bedrooms have built-in robes and the big double master bedroom has a walk-in robe.
The bathroom, with bath, walk-in shower and vanity, is nearby, next to the laundry and separate toilet.
A double-length carport at the side of the house has an automatic roller door and space for a third vehicle in front.
For gardeners, there’s plenty of land to satisfy their green-thumbed urges, but for those who would rather be golfing, bowling or fishing, most of it is in lawn with easy-care flower and vegetable beds with citrus and native trees – plus there’s a garden shed for storing the mower and tools.
All blinds, carpets and décor are in good condition and the place is well presented throughout.
Its location, just 2km from the CBD, adds to the property’s attraction for couples, singles or small families, and it is well worth an inspection for those who want to move in and capitalise on the convenience of this lifestyle from day one.
To arrange an inspection of this well kept property, don’t hesitate in contacting Lee Stonell 0409 684 653 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What you need to know:
– Attractive home 2km from CBD
– 683sqm block, green title (not strata)
– Partly rendered brick and tile construction
– Sunny, open-plan living area
– Sitting room/playroom/formal lounge/formal dining
– Long gable-roofed patio
– Appealing kitchen with gas cooking
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe
– Two family bedrooms with built-in robes
– Bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, vanity
– Separate toilet off laundry
– Double-length carport with automatic garage door
– Gardens mostly in lawn
– Set back off the road in small development
– Private and quiet
– Good flooring, blinds and décor
– Well maintained throughout
– Suit wide scope of buyers
– All amenities within five-minute drive
– Priced for first-timers, ideal for downsizers
– Council rates $2,069.93
– Water rates $1,427.45
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 683.0 m²