DOWNSIZE, START OUT OR INVEST WITHOUT COMPROMISE
33/227-237 North Road
CENTENNIAL PARK, WA 6330
Here’s a gorgeous unit for a single person or couple whose priorities are security, comfort and easy living.
Its location is ideal for those who value convenience – it’s a stone’s throw from a supermarket, liquor shop and fuel outlet, and within a few minutes of medical facilities and the town centre.
Designed for low maintenance inside and out, the unit is clean and well presented, with a modern layout and full-length windows for a light, airy ambience.
It also has two living areas – a real bonus for a smaller home.
The main living area is open plan. It comprises an air-conditioned lounge with ceiling fan and dining space adjoining the kitchen, which has gas cooking and smart cabinetry.
Glass doors from the dining area lead out to a lovely sunroom at the rear, a terrific spot for al fresco brunches or a cold beer in summer. But that’s not all – the sunroom opens onto a good-sized sheltered patio with a roll-down café blind.
This overlooks the neat fenced back yard with enough garden beds for growing veggies and herbs, and off the sunroom is a good-sized shed for secure storage of bikes, golf clubs and garden tools.
Back inside, both bedrooms are double sized. One has a built-in robe and ceiling fan; the other has a walk-in robe. The bathroom has both a bath and walk-in shower and the toilet is separate, off the laundry.
Carpets, flooring, tiling, décor and window treatments are all in very good condition, and security screens are fitted to doors and windows.
At the front is a carport and a paved area at the side for a second vehicle, while lawns and easy-care garden beds add to the home’s kerbside appeal.
The unit is part of a well-maintained and attractive complex with a central community recreation area and gazebo, and being set back from the main road, has a degree of privacy.
This is a terrific package, which will appeal to a broad scope of smaller homebuyers as well as being an attractive proposition for an investor seeking an affordable rental property for their portfolio.
The estimated rental income is around $270 – $280 per week, which equates to a gross return of 7.02% – 7.28% per annum based on a purchase price of $200,000.
Contact Lee Stonell on 0409 684 653 or email@example.com if you have any queries or wish to arrange an appointment to inspect this great property.
What you need to know:
– Brick and tile unit in attractive complex
– Carport and second parking space
– Air-conditioned open lounge and dining room
– Neat kitchen with gas cooking
– Rear patio
– Two double bedrooms, one with built-in and one with walk-in robe
– Bathroom with bath, shower, vanity
– Separate toilet
– Storage shed
– Very good flooring, tiling, décor
– Security screens on doors and windows
– Great presentation
– Overlooks communal recreation area
– Close to supermarket, shops, fuel and liquor outlets
– Five minutes’ drive to town
– Ideal for singles, couples or investors
– 2017/2018 Water Rates $1,353.73
– 2018/2019 Council Rates $1,785.03
– Strata Levy 2019/20 $1,419.50 per annum
– Estimated rental return of $270 – $280 per week (equates to 7.02% – 7.28% gross returns if secure at a purchase price of $200,000)
Property Type: Residential Homes