LIFESTYLE FARM IS AMONG THE BEST
1014 Nanarup Road
KALGAN, WA 6330
Four minutes from Nanarup Beach and with fabulous coastal views from the luxurious homestead, this exceptional 75.4ha property will please the most fastidious and demanding buyer.
The picturesque and productive cattle farm is for those who aspire to a country lifestyle while enjoying the daily pleasures of modern living in beautiful surroundings.
It will suit semi-retiring farmers looking for a manageable holding within easy reach of the city, or executives yearning for fresh air and space – and additional income.
The stunning main home, just two years old, is a spacious, contemporary building of rendered brick with floor-to-ceiling windows in most rooms to maximise the magnificent outlook over the land and out to the Southern Ocean.
It occupies an elevated section of the property and is packed with innovative design features and an inspired layout with living options of a lounge, family room, bar or games room and sheltered deck. The sensational kitchen has a dishwasher, butler’s pantry, wine fridge and double oven.
A dressing room and an en suite bathroom with separate toilet are features of the
master bedroom, while the two family bedrooms are king-sized with built-in robes.
All flooring, décor, appliances and appointments are stylish and of superior quality, and the entire home is immaculately presented. It is also self-sufficient for power and water.
A second modern three-bedroom, two-bathroom home brings in a rental income.
The land is cleared except for a few acres of natural bush at the rear and tree breaks of sheoak and jarrah. Pasture is kyke and rye with some clover, and water is abundant from four soaks, four dams and a permanent creek. The property runs 50-60 breeding cattle.
Excellent fencing and a sound fertiliser history are other notable benefits.
Outbuildings include a machinery shed with adjacent cattle yards and a near-new 15m x 10m four-bay high-clearance Colorbond shed near the home.
The farm is a few kilometres from the Great Southern Grammar and a 25-minute drive to Albany’s CBD.
It is a remarkably well-managed property in all aspects, and must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
What you need to know:
– 75.4ha cattle farm
– Close to Nanarup Beach
– Luxurious, contemporary homestead with coastal views
– Spacious with high-quality appliances and finishing
– Open family room, lounge and dining area
– Bar or games room
– Sheltered deck
– Sensational kitchen with dishwasher, double oven, butler’s pantry
– Huge laundry and linen room
– Double carport
– Rental income from second three-bedroom, two-bathroom home
– Land mostly cleared – some natural bush and tree breaks
– Kyke, rye and clover pasture
– Excellent fencing, sound fertiliser history
– Abundant water from four soaks, four dams and permanent creek
– Currently running 50-60 breeding cattle
– Machinery shed and cattle yards
– Near-new 15m x 10m high-clearance shed
– Near Great Southern Grammar, 25 mins to town
– 2018/2019 Council Rates $3,032
Property Type: Rural Properties
Land Size: 186.48 ac