IDYLLIC LIFESTYLE BLOCK, AMAZING VIEWS
Lot 3 Mount Richard Road
KALGAN, WA 6330
Select your ideal house site on an elevated section of this exceptional rural block, and then design your new home to capitalise on the wonderful outlook over your own domain and out to the Southern Ocean.
The picturesque 82.15ha farmlet is only 25 minutes’ drive from the centre of Albany and within easy reach of Great Southern Grammar, Nanarup Beach and Two Peoples Bay for swimming and fishing.
This is a well-managed property of gently undulating pasture, currently running cattle. It is mostly cleared with pockets of virgin timber bushland for shelter and a belt of trees along the road boundary.
In a good rainfall area, the land has abundant water from several soaks and dams as well as a creek running through.
Fencing is sound and includes some recently replaced Ringlock, and a laneway through the centre facilitates movement of cattle between paddocks.
From the highest point at the rear of the block, the panoramic rural and ocean view opens up, making this a perfect spot for building a homestead. It is also sheltered by natural bush.
The home could be as big as you wish and designed to maximise the outlook while including generous indoor and outdoor living spaces.
Machinery and general-purpose farm sheds, cattle yards, garages and workshops could all be built to suit your own needs.
This outstanding estate will impress farmers looking to retire without sacrificing a life on the land and executives seeking a rural lifestyle within commuting distance of the city.
Taking a walk on the land will convince you of this estate’s many attributes and the prospects for a wonderful life.
What you need to know:
– Picturesque 82.15ha lifestyle block
– House sites with beautiful ocean views
– Well-managed cattle property
– Gently undulating pasture with laneway for stock movement
– Good water – several dams, soaks and a creek
– Sound fencing includes some new Ringlock
– Pockets of natural bush for shelter
– Belt of trees at road boundary
– Build to maximise view
– Space for sheds, cattle yards, garages and workshops
– Ideal for retiring farmers or executives
– Few minutes from Great Southern Grammar
– Easy access to Two Peoples Bay and Nanarup Beach
Property Type: Rural Properties
Land Size: 821500.0 m²