TRY THIS FOR STARTERS
70 Meananger Crescent
BAYONET HEAD, WA 6330
This property has ‘family-friendly’ written all over it.
From the comfortable home on a big block to the excellent suburb and nearby schools, it’s the perfect place for bringing up the children and getting the most from your hard-earned leisure time.
Priced for first homebuyers, it’s very well presented inside and out, so you could be unpacking and settling in without having to do anything to it.
The rendered brick and Colorbond home occupies a 789sqm block with lawns and gardens and a fully fenced back yard for children and pets to play safely.
A full-length window in the lounge makes this a sunny room, while air conditioning ensures year-round comfort.
In summer, though, the good-sized rear patio is sure to be a favourite spot for relaxing with family and friends over beer, brunch or barbecues.
Adjoining the lounge is the dining area and then there’s the kitchen – an impressive workspace with lovely cabinetry, gas cooking and a window overlooking the garden.
A hallway leads to the three bedrooms. One is a good-sized single, two are big doubles and one of these has a wall of built-in robes.
The bathroom has a shower over a corner bath and a vanity, and the toilet is separate, off the laundry.
Good flooring, blinds and decor finish off the home nicely.
A carport at the side has gates through to the back yard for secure parking of the trailer, and there’s a good-sized garden shed at the rear.
An excellent primary school is within walking distance and a major supermarket and fuel outlet are about 2km away. Fishing, boating and water activities are also within easy reach.
While this property is ideally suited to families, it will also attract downsizers or rental investors for its low maintenance and great location.
What you need to know:
– Rendered brick and Colorbond construction
– 789sqm block
– Carport with drive-through access to back yard
– Lounge with air conditioning
– Dining area
– Kitchen with gas cooking & attractive cabinetry
– Bathroom with corner bath, shower and vanity
– Laundry and separate toilet
– Three bedrooms – two are big doubles; one has built-in robes
– Undercover patio
– Garden shed
– Enclosed back yard
– Lawns and reticulated garden beds
– Good carpets, blinds, decor
– Well presented throughout
– Walk to primary school
– 2km to shops, supermarket, fuel
– 12 minutes to town
– Fishing, boating and swimming within easy reach
– 2018/2019 Water Rates $1,427.45
– 2019/2020 City of Albany Rates $2,010.50
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 789.0 m²