YOUR TURN TO LOVE THIS PLACE
36 McWhae Drive
SPENCER PARK, WA 6330
Families who place a premium on stylish, comfortable living with the convenience of amenities within easy reach will love this appealing real estate.
Its smart, modern styling with clean lines and an abundance of desirable extras make the rendered brick, Hardiplank and Colorbond home a real find for buyers looking for a family-friendly property.
Built in 2011 by Zac Caramia Homes, the home won the HIA Western Australian Affordable Housing Project of the Year award in 2012.
The property occupies a block of 627sqm with reticulated lawns and gardens and a fenced back yard with access for secure parking of the trailer, caravan or boat.
There’s a double garage under the main roof and a 6m x 4m freestanding Colorbond shed, with a roller door and power, at the back.
The interior layout offers a choice of living areas for parents and kids to find their own space. Excellent flooring, modern tiling, new blinds and fresh décor will get the new owners off to a great start.
A lounge at the front has a big window taking in a lovely rural outlook.
Hardwearing and practical vinyl plank flooring flows into the hallway and through to the open family area and kitchen. The family room has space for a dining table and kids’ activities, and next to this is a TV or theatre room, which could double as an office or playroom.
Sleek ivory cabinetry with burgundy feature panels set off the kitchen, a well-appointed space with a gas cooktop, wide oven, dishwasher and breakfast bar.
At one end of the bedroom wing is the terrific king-sized master bedroom with two built-in robes and an en suite bathroom. The three kids’ bedrooms are doubles with robes and the nearby bathroom has a bath, shower and vanity.
For outdoor living, there’s a covered patio accessed through glass doors from the dining space. This sunny area overlooks the beautiful back yard, where raised garden beds at the perimeter are planted with vegetables and herbs and trimmed lawns provide an excellent play area for young ones.
Some valuable additions are a bank of solar panels, a water descaling unit and stainless steel security screens.
Its location right next to a park, within easy reach of a shopping centre, schools and day care, and only a six-minute drive to town add to this well-loved property’s already wide appeal.
This property is jam-packed full of features. Don’t hesitate in contacting Lee Stonell on 0409 684 653 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an inspection before it’s too late.
What you need to know:
– Stylish, modern family home in great suburb
– Fully serviced 627sqm block, north facing with rural outlook
– Open family/dining area and kitchen
– TV room or office
– Classy kitchen with wide oven, gas cooking, dishwasher
– Fresh décor, new blinds, attractive tiling and flooring
– King-sized master bedroom with two big robes and en suite bathroom
– Three double bedrooms with robes
– Family bathroom with bath, shower, vanity
– Laundry and seperate toilet
– Double garage with direct access inside house
– Freestanding Colorbond shed 6m x 4m with power
– Fenced back yard with side access for trailer, caravan, dinghy
– Reticulated gardens
– Solar panels, water descaler, stainless steel security screens
– Short distance to shopping centre, schools, few mins to town
– Council rates $2,506.92
– Water rates $1,353.73
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 627.0 m²