EASY LIVING NEAR THE BEACH
5A McLeod Street
Mira Mar, WA 6330
Phone: 9841 4022
Mobile: 0439 940 976
Request Property Information
This smart brick home is brilliantly set up for an easy lifestyle, so new owners will have plenty of time to make the most of the amazing scenery, attractions and eateries of iconic Middleton Beach nearby.
It’s a lovely home for those who value their comfort and security, and it will appeal to a diversity of buyers, from singles and couples needing to accommodate overnight guests, to investors looking for good rental returns.
This is a freestanding unit at the front of a duplex, with a double garage at the rear.
Light, bright and welcoming, the impressive open living space comprises a generous lounge and dining area with a feature coffer ceiling. Air conditioned and carpeted, it has an outlook as far as the hills of Gull Rock National Park and three sets of glazed doors leading out to the front veranda and a private outdoor seating spot at the side.
With a dishwasher, gas cook-top, wall oven, island bench and cabinetry in cream tones, the kitchen is a delightful workspace.
A door divides the living area and the hallway to the bedrooms. The main bedroom at the back has an en suite shower room with vanity and toilet as well as a sizeable walk-in robe.
A second bathroom with bath, shower and vanity serves the other two bedrooms – one a double and the other a good-sized single – both of which have built-in robes. A second toilet is off the laundry, where there’s a broom and linen cupboard.
Carpet is also fitted in the three bedrooms, while the kitchen and main traffic areas have practical ceramic floor tiles.
For convenience, the garage has a remote-controlled door and direct access to the home.
There’s a stainless steel security screen on the front door and security shutters are fitted to all windows and glass doors.
The manageable 402sqm block has a lawn and gardens at the front, and green-thumbed owners have enough space to grow veggies and herbs.
For recreation, it’s just a few minutes’ walk to Lake Seppings, Eyre Park for the playground and barbecues, the bowling club, terrific walk tracks and brilliant cafés and restaurants, as well as the ever-popular crystal waters and white sand of Middleton Beach.
What you need to know:
– Brick and tile construction
– Walking distance of Middleton Beach, Eyre Park, Lake Seppings, eateries and activities
– 402sqm lot, freestanding front unit of duplex
– Generous, air-conditioned open lounge and dining space
– Private outdoor seating area
– Kitchen with dishwasher, island bench, gas cook-top, wall oven
– Main bedroom with en suite shower room and walk-in robe
– Two bedrooms with built-in robes
– Bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
– Laundry and toilet
– Double garage with direct access
– Stainless steel security screen at front door
– Security shutters to all windows and glass doors
– Ideal for couples, singles, rental investors
– Council rates $2,272.92
– Water rates $1,463.15
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 402.00 m²