HAPPY FAMILIES START HERE!
34 McKenzie Drive
Lower King, WA 6330
Phone: (08) 9841 4022
Mobile: 0438 880 439
Request Property Information
Everything about this lovely home is family friendly – from the choice of indoor and outdoor living spaces to the grassy play areas on the 809sqm block.
It’s an appealing brick and tile home, well located for fishing and boating and within a few minutes’ drive of good schools and shops.
It sits amid attractive gardens of lawns and mulched garden beds, behind a screen of native bottlebrushes and peppermints, and in a terrific neighbourhood.
A practical layout enhances the comfort of this home inside, where an air-conditioned open living area of a family room and dining space is at its heart.
There’s also a generous lounge and an impressive gable-roofed, paved patio with a water feature and ample space for big family barbies.
All ready for cooking up a storm is the sizeable kitchen, complete with good cabinetry, a corner pantry, dishwasher, gas cook-top and breakfast bar.
An ensuite shower room with vanity and toilet and a walk-in robe feature in the queen-sized master bedroom, which also has a ceiling fan. It is sited well away from the kids’ bedrooms at the back, all of which have built-in robes, and the main bathroom with a bath, shower and vanity.
Hardwearing ceramic floor tiles flow throughout the open living space and hallways, while the bedrooms and lounge are carpeted, and attractive décor adds a stylish finishing touch.
The enclosed backyard is a kids’ & pets haven, with lawns on two levels, a cubby, sandpit and even a house for the rabbit. Two garden sheds provide plenty of space for tools and garden gear.
In addition to the carport, there’s a gate to the rear for secure parking of the trailer or dinghy, and plenty more off-road parking besides.
This is a comfortable, inviting home, which has been well maintained and is sure to delight all members of the family.
What you need to know:
– Brick and tile family home
– 809sqm block
– Air-conditioned, open family room and dining space
– Separate lounge
– Generous gable-roofed patio
– Kitchen with pantry, dishwasher, breakfast bar
– Queen-sized master bedroom with ensuite shower room, walk-in robe
– Three family bedrooms with built-in robes
– Main bathroom with bath, shower, vanity
– Laundry and separate toilet
– Good flooring, attractive décor
– Enclosed backyard with lawns
– Cubby, sandpit, rabbit house, two garden sheds
– Backyard access for trailer or dinghy
– Ample off-road parking
– Near fishing, boating, swimming
– Short drive to shops, good schools
– Council rates $2,301.63
– Water rates $264.35
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 809.00 m²