THAT’S WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT!
23 McGonnell Road
MCKAIL, WA 6330
With excellent indoor and outdoor living options, plenty of garage and shed space and a family-friendly location a few minutes from town, this sparkling home will delight the most demanding of home buyers.
Sitting amid manicured lawns and easy-care gardens on a block of 651sqm, the brick and tile home has great curb appeal with a portico over the main entrance and a paved driveway.
Over the past 18 months, the owners have given this impressive home a stylish facelift with a new modern kitchen, vinyl plank flooring flowing throughout the main traffic areas and fresh, clean décor. They have installed air conditioning in the family room and a bank of 10 solar panels, chopping their power bills in half. They’ve even built a two-bay Colorbond shed/workshop in the backyard to add to the double under main roof garage and gable alfresco which is conveniently located directly off the dining/living area.
Inside the front door is a comfy TV lounge on one side and on the other, the queen-sized master bedroom with ensuite shower room and walk-in robe.
Next is the modern new kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking as well as a breakfast bar and a clever design feature of an area at the side accommodating the laundry, pantry, and handy additional storage, acting as a scullery area.
The kitchen overlooks the family room and the dining area, where glass doors lead out to a huge gable-roofed, paved alfresco area with pull-down shade blinds and a bar – sure to be a well-used living space at any time of year.
At the rear of the house are the three family bedrooms, two of them doubles and the other a good-sized single, and the main bathroom with bath, shower and vanity.
Presentation throughout is exemplary.
The backyard is fully enclosed and mostly in lawn with a small chook run, a veggie patch and a few fruit trees. The double garage provides drive-through access to the 6m x 6m powered shed in the yard.
Families with children of any age will appreciate the versatility as well as the facilities this home offers. That’s in addition to its proximity to schools, TAFE, a major supermarket, parks and McKail Lake.
If you’re in the market for an attractive home with great living options and nothing left to do, you should take a close look at this smart property.
What you need to know:
– Stylishly renovated brick and tile family home
– 651sqm block
– Air-conditioned open plan living area
– New white kitchen with dishwasher, adjoining laundry and pantry doubling as scullery
– TV lounge
– Fabulous alfresco area, paved, gable-roofed, pull-down shade blinds, bar and power
– Master bedroom with ensuite shower room and walk-in robe
– Two double family bedrooms and one good-sized single
– Main bathroom with bath, shower, vanity
– Fresh décor, new flooring
– 3kW solar power, bank of 10 panels
– Double garage with drive through access to rear
– Colorbond two-bay shed-workshop with power
– Neat lawns, chook run, fruit trees
– Few minutes to town, near shops, schools, TAFE
– Beautifully presented throughout
– Council rates $2,099.64
– Water rates $1,427.45
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 651.00 m²