HARBOUR VIEWS FROM CITY STUNNER
5 Maskill Place
ALBANY, WA 6330
Watching ships moving in and out of the port and yachts on the harbour could become a favourite pastime for the privileged new owners of this executive home on the edge of Albany’s CBD.
From its 708sqm elevated block in Maskill Place, the exceptional property was designed to provide a luxurious lifestyle with comfort and convenience the prime considerations.
A builder’s own home, it incorporates quality throughout in thoughtful design features and superior materials and appointments, while all rooms are generously proportioned with high ceilings.
There are two entrances to this home. One is via steps up to the imposing front door and the other is level access at the back, reached via a paved driveway at the side.
A corner floor-to-ceiling window in the lounge at the front makes this a sunny, welcoming room while making the most of the expansive outlook over the town and harbour and out to the Southern Ocean. This view is shared by the master bedroom, which also has an en suite bathroom with spa bath, shower and double vanity, and a big walk-in robe.
An open living room at the heart of the home comprises the family room, dining area and the spacious kitchen with a dishwasher, pantry and an island bench with a gas cooktop.
Outdoor living is just as comfortable, with decks on four sides for a choice of sheltered entertaining spaces and areas of lawn at the front.
The three family bedrooms are all big doubles with built-in robes. They share a bathroom with a shower and double vanity, and there are two toilets, both with vanities.
Excellent carpets, ceramic tiling, window treatments, cabinetry and décor finish off the home and a big wood fire, glass and steel balustrading, security screens and plenty of storage are other benefits.
There are two double garages and plenty of off-road parking both front and back, and the centre of town and all its amenities are a short walk away.
Built in 1999, this outstanding property in a prestige location will delight those who demand quality and space for everyday living and entertaining friends.
What you need to know:
– Luxurious double brick and tile home
– Elevated 708sqm block
– Fabulous views over port and harbour
– Walk to CBD
– Two entrances – one with steps, one level
– Well-proportioned rooms with high ceilings
– Lounge with floor-to-ceiling window
– Open family room with wood fire
– Dining area
– Attractive kitchen with pantry, dishwasher, island cooktop
– Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, walk-in robe
– Three big double bedrooms with built-in robes
– Family bathroom, two toilets with vanities
– Laundry with ironing cabinet
– Outdoor decks on four sides
– Two double garages, good storage
– Superior cabinetry, floor tiles, carpets, curtains, décor
– Water Rates $1,353.73
– Council Rates $2,593.54
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 708.0 m²