A LIFESTYLE DREAMS ARE MADE OF
2 Lucas Road
KRONKUP, WA 6330
If you’re considering a move to the country to bring up your children on the land, this well-established hobby farm promises just the lifestyle you dream of.
Only 20 minutes from Albany, it is also a short drive from the safe bathing waters of Cosy Corner beach, fishing and surfing spots and walk, cycle and bridle trails.
The big brick and tile home is reached via a driveway lined with peppermints, gums and woolly bushes. More trees shelter the home, though most of the 2.77ha of land is cleared and fenced into the house block and a lush grazing paddock for sheep, cattle or a horse.
The home offers a choice of living areas for family members to gather or enjoy their own privacy. A comfortable lounge and adjoining dining area are complemented by a family room with a wood fire and glass doors leading out to an impressive covered, gable-roofed patio.
Sure to be a year-round favourite spot, this huge patio has cafe blinds for shelter, an outlook over the gardens, a wood stove and space to spare for a barbecue and a family-sized outdoor lounge and dining setting.
To cater for crowds, the appealing kitchen is well appointed with a dishwasher, a wall oven, pantry and smart white cabinets.
Of the five bedrooms, four are double-sized and all have carpet and walk-in or built-in robes.
The lovely master bedroom has a private deck overlooking the beautiful front garden and an en suite bathroom with a claw-foot bath, shower, vanity and toilet. Near the laundry in a separate bedroom wing at the opposite end of the house is a second bathroom.
This home is well presented and flooring, window treatments and decor are all in excellent condition.
Outbuildings consist of a triple-bay, high-clearance machinery shed with power, a shed-workshop, a tack room, stable and various other storage options for tools and supplies.
Water is plentiful from a bore and two rainwater tanks, and there’s a lake as well as a winter creek running through the property.
An orchard of 14 assorted fruit and nut trees, a chook run and a nearby bus stop for schools in Albany and Denmark are other advantages of this idyllic estate.
What you need to know:
– Country estate of 2.77ha
– Lush pasture for grazing sheep, cattle or a horse
– Well-presented brick and tile home
– 20 minutes from Albany
– Short drive to Cosy Corner beach – fishing, swimming, walk and cycle tracks
– Dining area
– Family room with wood fire
– Huge gable-roofed patio with cafe blinds and wood stove
– Kitchen with dishwasher and pantry
– Five bedrooms, all with walk-in or built-in robes
– En suite to master bedroom, second bathroom
– Triple-bay, high-clearance machinery shed with power
– Tack room and stable
– Various other sheds
– Plentiful water – two rainwater tanks and a bore
– Lake and winter creek
– Orchard of 14 mixed fruit and nut trees
– Reticulated gardens and lawns
– Ringlock fencing
– School bus outside for Albany and Denmark
– 2018/2019 City of Albany Rates $1,241.00
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 2.77 hectare