A NEW PERSPECTIVE ON EASY LIVING
495B Lower King Road
Lower King, WA 6330
Phone: 9841 4022
Mobile: 0409 684 653
Request Property Information
If you think owning your own classy, modern home in a desirable location is beyond your reach, this delightful, well-priced property will make you think again.
Investors will also be impressed with this real estate as a low-maintenance rental with potentially excellent returns.
It’s a spacious, beautifully appointed freestanding home in a small development a short drive from the coast in Lower King.
Set well back from the road, the home is private and quiet, occupying a 426sqm lot with a fully fenced back yard and a double garage under the main roof. There is a handy roller door at the rear of the garage for through access – ideal for when you need to store the trailer or dingy at home.
Clad in Colorbond and panels of Hardiplank in tones from a contemporary grey palette, the stylish exterior is complemented inside by tasteful flooring, décor, tiling and window blinds.
From the main hallway, French doors open onto a carpeted lounge, a versatile room that could be used as an office, home theatre or playroom.
Vinyl plank flooring in the hall flows through to the main open living area, a light, air-conditioned family room and dining space, where sliding glass doors lead out to a paved, covered patio – sure to be a favourite spot for sheltered outdoor living.
The kitchen, in one corner of the living area, is a generous workspace with white cabinetry, a pantry and electric cooking. It also provides for direct access in to and out of the garage – perfect for when coming home with the shopping.
All the bedrooms are double sized and carpeted. The master bedroom has an en suite shower room and toilet as well as a walk-in robe, and the other two bedrooms have built-in robes.
The main bathroom, with a bath, walk-in shower and double vanity, is also a semi-en suite to the second bedroom. Nearby are the separate toilet and the laundry, with built-in cabinetry.
The back yard is fully fenced for privacy and security and mostly made up of lawn, with scope for growing vegetables in the garden beds at the border. There is a garden shed in one corner and space for more outside storage if required.
There are myriad lifestyle benefits on offer at this lovely property, situated just 12 minutes from town and within easy reach of good schools and shops. There wont be Home Opens held at this property so please contact Lee Stonell on 0409 684 653 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a private inspection.
What you need to know:
– Modern Colorbond and Hardiplank home
– Freestanding home in small development of 4 similar properties
– Easy care, deep sewered 426sqm lot
– Open plan family room/dining space/kitchen with air conditioning
– Separate formal lounge/home theatre/home office
– Paved, private undercover patio
– White kitchen with pantry, electric cooking and garage access
– Master bedroom with en suite shower room and walk-in robe
– Two double bedrooms with built-in robes
– Main bathroom with bath, shower, vanity – semi-en suite to bedroom 2
– Laundry with lots of built in storage
– Separate toilet
– Smart flooring, tiling, window blinds, decor
– Double garage with drive through access to the rear
– Private and secure back yard
– Garden shed
– Council rates $2,165.53 per annum
– Water rates $1,463.12 per annum
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 426.00 m²