STEP UP AND SAVE
472 Lower King Road
LOWER KING, WA 6330
This real estate is sure to attract more than its share of attention from first home buyers or rental investors.
It’s a well-built brick and tile home on an 815sqm block, in a terrific family area – and it’s realistically priced at $300,000.
Set back off the road behind a wide driveway with extra parking and turning space, the home is set in low-maintenance gardens of mostly lawn, with a fenced back yard and an area set aside for growing veggies and keeping chooks.
This established home is clean and tidy with good living areas.
There’s a carpeted lounge at the front, reached via two steps down from the hall and the adjoining kitchen and dining area.
The kitchen is a bright, airy room with ivory cabinetry, timber bench tops, a dishwasher and plenty of space for a dining table.
French doors lead out to a lovely, long undercover patio in the back yard. This runs the length of the house and is big enough for outdoor entertaining as well as family barbies.
All three bedrooms are doubles with carpet and the main bedroom has a built-in robe. The nearby bathroom, with bath, shower and vanity, is finished in attractive white tiling, and the toilet is separate, off the adjoining laundry.
Most rooms have ceiling fans and there’s good storage inside and out.
Parking’s no problem, either. There’s a single garage and a second carport with drive-through access to the back yard for the trailer.
This is an excellent property for active families, and its location within a short distance of fishing spots, sailing, swimming, schools and shops – as well as being only 10km from Albany – adds to its appeal.
It will fit the bill with homebuyers looking to step up from the rental market and pick up a bargain or investors wanting a good-sized block and a comfortable home to rent out.
What you need to know:
– Brick and tile family home
– 815sqm block
– Kitchen with dishwasher, ivory cabinetry, timber bench tops
– Dining area
– French doors from kitchen to back garden
– Paved, undercover patio
– Three double bedrooms, one with built-in robe
– Bathroom with bath, shower, vanity
– Separate toilet
– Laundry with good cabinetry
– Lawns front and back
– Chook run or aviary, veggie beds
– Single garage, carport, off-road parking and turning space
– Good access to schools, shops, fishing, swimming, sailing
– 10km from Albany
– Excellent first home or rental investment
– 2017/2018 Water Rates $1,353.73
– 2018/2019 City of Albany Rates $1,887.75
Property Type: Residential Homes