HOME HITS THE JACKPOT!
202 Lower King Road
Bayonet Head, WA 6330
Phone: 9841 4022
Mobile: 0428 936 631
Request Property Information
Investors, first-timers, downsizers and homebuyers on a budget will all warm to this attractive home on an 809sqm block in popular Bayonet Head.
Less than 10 minutes’ drive from the CBD, the property enjoys a convenient location next to the shopping centre – Woollies is just next door – and within easy reach of schools and the coast.
Built of cream brick stylishly offset with a charcoal Colorbond roof and black trim, the home is set back from the road behind a screen of native gardens and lawns, with a carport at the side and extra off-road parking for guest vehicles.
The home itself is a real gem, incorporating stylish finishing and practical features for an easy, carefree lifestyle and facilities to enhance everyday living as well as for entertaining friends.
At its heart is a versatile, open living area in three zones, fitted with attractive ceramic floor tiles and air conditioning. The family room in the middle has corner windows overlooking the back yard, and there’s a good-sized dining area as well as another space for casual meals or as a playroom.
Another delightful feature is the dome-roofed, paved rear patio. This area, which is big enough for parties and reached via French doors from the family room, is sure to be a favourite summer spot for barbies and lazy brunches.
The neat kitchen is well appointed with a good-sized pantry, under-bench oven and gas cooktop.
Of the three bedrooms, the king-sized master has a built-in robe and an en suite shower room with vanity and toilet, while a second bathroom with bath, shower and vanity serves the family bedrooms, which are both doubles with carpet and built-in robes.
Slimline venetian blinds, clean décor and a well-planned layout add to the home’s appeal.
Fully fenced to contain children and pets, the back yard is mostly in lawn with a few native trees for character and shade, a garden shed and a rainwater tank.
This is a comfortable, homely and nicely proportioned property, set up for easy maintenance and an ideal rental investment or relaxing nest for owner-occupiers.
What you need to know:
– Brick and tile home, built 2003
– 809sqm block
– Open living – family room, dining space and meals/play area
– Air conditioning
– Extensive ceramic floor tiling
– Attractive kitchen with under-bench oven, gas cooking, pantry
– Big dome-roofed, paved patio
– King-sized master bedroom with en suite and built-in robe
– Two double family bedrooms with built-in robes
– Main bathroom with bath, shower, vanity
– Separate toilet off laundry
– Carport and extra off-road parking
– Fenced back yard
– Rainwater tank, garden shed
– Convenient location next to shopping centre, easy access to schools, coast, fishing
– 10 minutes to Albany’s CBD
– Ideal rental investment or for owner-occupiers
– Council rates $2,277.92
– Water rates $1,463.15
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 809.00 m²